10 reasons why Brangus Is the best Breed!!

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Hi my name is Stephen Clark. I show brangus cattle. The brangus breed is the best breed alive, not because i show that type of cattle because i will give you the reasons WHY?#1 Reason early maturing!#2 They are a very high yeild grade for slarder!#3 Easy calving!#4 Easy to fit for shows!#5 Modertate frame and the bulls can be used in or for a commerical herd!#6 Produce some of the best market steers. Did u no for the last 8 years every steer that won the Houston Livestock Show had at least one eighth brangus blood in them.#7 there are over 28,000 brangus registered in the Uniited States. You are bound to find a champion in that population.#8 Easy keepers. That is what everyone wants.#9 Have the most different style of bulls to chose from that can be breed to any Breed.And the last #10 They can make you a very easy profit and a worth lot and lots of money!!my e-mail is [email protected]

Brangus can stan the Flordia Heat as well as any other heat they can stan the cold the coldest temp. probly 15 degrees

Hey SC,
I 've been busy putting up hay and been off of here for a few days. I just got finished reading your many posts. Man, you've got alot of time on your hands. When you get a chance you might want to see if your spell check is working. There are alot of good , intelligent folks on here that can help you with about any question you have. I wouldn't alienate them with a bunch of advertisment. Just my 2cents worth I'm sure your smarter than I am though. Oh yeah, we use Brangus bulls on our commercial herd and are very happy with them. Good Luck
Devin

It just ocurred to me, we haven't heard from SC since his comment about the "Brangus suck" remark. Where'd he go? :?

Matt":3934ajwg said:
It just ocurred to me, we haven't heard from SC since his comment about the "Brangus suck" remark. Where'd he go? :?
Don't ask. He may come back. no no no.

Ellie May":3n67ugzk said:
What is a GURU? It's under your name.
Ellie May
That is what a person is called when he/she is talking to much and not listening enough :lol: :lol: :lol: