10 reasons why Brangus Is the best Breed!!

Help Support CattleToday:

I will say one thing about my RED Brangus blooded cattle....they all have WHITE faces on them. Imagine that. I hope that doesn't upset any notorious Brangus lovers around here. Oh my Gosh, I diluted the breed with my "horrible" Polled Hereford bloodlines. I guess I'll sink and burn at the sale barn and my cattle operation will just perish. Or not. I am breeding Bos Indicus blood out of my herd by the way, so this was no F1 thing going on here. I'm just cleaning my commercial herd up with good Hereford bulls now, and from here on out.

TexasCountryWoman":1mfb4jd6 said:
I will say one thing about my RED Brangus blooded cattle....they all have WHITE faces on them. Imagine that. I hope that doesn't upset any notorious Brangus lovers around here. Oh my Gosh, I diluted the breed with my "horrible" Polled Hereford bloodlines. I guess I'll sink and burn at the sale barn and my cattle operation will just perish. Or not. I am breeding Bos Indicus blood out of my herd by the way, so this was no F1 thing going on here. I'm just cleaning my commercial herd up with good Hereford bulls now, and from here on out.

Another has been converted :D .

TexasCountryWoman":ozfs45ic said:
TCW
SCfarms ain't gunna claim U.
Besides, you might make him angry.

Whats up with Brangus are thay docile nice to handle. Not worth the extra dime if's mean. Skyeaglemax

Latest posts