1 in 302 million.....

Help Support CattleToday:

As a rule I don't gamble but after seeing how Elizabeth Warren can claim to be a Cherokee Indian with only a 1/1032 pedigree I went and bought a ticket because I don't think this will be gambling at all. I figure the numbers I pick will be much closer to those drawn than hers and and should then be considered winning numbers. Seems only fair don't you think?

I just hope there isn't a double standard between us and those in Washington. If so I'll feel hurt and marginalized because I truly want to identify as a billionaire and I do have rights.

sstterry":84b8s9cj said:
skyhightree1":84b8s9cj said:
I wont tell how many tickets we bought but if I disappear I bought an island and moved
It is my turn to win Sky.... just saying. $2 is worth it to dream for a day ;-)

You're not kidding. We bought 2 tickets, that means I have a 1 in 151,000,000 chance of winning. I've already spent it all, now I just need to win....

Bestoutwest":2jsvn7cl said:
sstterry":2jsvn7cl said:
skyhightree1":2jsvn7cl said:
I wont tell how many tickets we bought but if I disappear I bought an island and moved

You're not kidding. We bought 2 tickets, that means I have a 1 in 151,000,000 chance of winning. I've already spent it all, now I just need to win....
I have only spent half of it. I am thrifty like that....

Jogeephus":2709oo7s said:
As a rule I don't gamble but after seeing how Elizabeth Warren can claim to be a Cherokee Indian with only a 1/1032 pedigree I went and bought a ticket because I don't think this will be gambling at all. I figure the numbers I pick will be much closer to those drawn than hers and and should then be considered winning numbers. Seems only fair don't you think?

I just hope there isn't a double standard between us and those in Washington. If so I'll feel hurt and marginalized because I truly want to identify as a billionaire and I do have rights.

44186016-294821608019149-932159528462450688-n.jpg

sstterry":27jul1fk said:
Bestoutwest":27jul1fk said:
sstterry":27jul1fk said:

I have only spent half of it. I am thrifty like that....

I wouldn't be shocked if some rich person wins it or some snot nose 18 year old that has never worked a job before

Farm Fence Solutions":2jn9fxlw said:
skyhightree1":2jn9fxlw said:

I have a boat, and a pretty good nose. Keep one eye on the horizon! :lol:

I may have to get you and CMF to come fence in about 10k acres to house my goats emus ostriches alpacas and pigs so that I can double my money in farming :lol:

skyhightree1":19vfnbex said:
Farm Fence Solutions":19vfnbex said:
skyhightree1":19vfnbex said:

I have a boat, and a pretty good nose. Keep one eye on the horizon! :lol:

I may have to get you and CMF to come fence in about 10k acres to house my goats emus ostriches alpacas and pigs so that I can double my money in farming :lol:

Won't be a problem, so long as we can start late and quit early.

Won't be a problem, so long as we can start late and quit early.
I believe there is a small island in the Fiji chain that sits ON the international date line. You can quit work a day before you even start.

No one won it but 14 people won $1 million and one person or persons won $2 million. The next drawing will be worth $1.6 billion. If you take the cash option you will get $904 million and after Washington gets their cut it will be about $570 million. I just don't know how they expect a lottery winner to survive on that!

Didn't lose any money on that one. Probably lose $2 on the next drawing...the winner may wish they hadn't won after winning. That could be a head ache...