What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":1wgs3lhb said:
skyhightree1":1wgs3lhb said:
wacocowboy":1wgs3lhb said:
I thought you might be into almond butter I think it is kinda that color.

You taught me something I didn't know there was an almond butter

Oh yeah there are lots of different types out there. These are the ones I've seen.
Almond
Brazil nut
Cashew
Walnut
Hazelnut only one I've tried
Coconut
Pecan
Pumpkin seeds
Sesame seed
Sunflowers seed

Some sound good. I know they make some because of allergies.

I will have to check those out

skyhightree1":22wo0gut said:
wacocowboy":22wo0gut said:
skyhightree1":22wo0gut said:
You taught me something I didn't know there was an almond butter

Oh yeah there are lots of different types out there. These are the ones I've seen.
Almond
Brazil nut
Cashew
Walnut
Coconut
Pecan
Pumpkin seeds
Sesame seed
Sunflowers seed

A few like almond, cashew, and pecan sound good.

wacocowboy":2wv5qz6z said:
skyhightree1":2wv5qz6z said:
wacocowboy":2wv5qz6z said:
Almond
Brazil nut
Cashew
Walnut
Coconut
Pecan
Pumpkin seeds
Sesame seed
Sunflowers seed

I would like the coconut :D

skyhightree1":10ifyfmg said:
wacocowboy":10ifyfmg said:
skyhightree1":10ifyfmg said:

I would like the coconut :D

I love coconut just not sure about coconut butter. I have never tasted it I just have this feeling it is sweet I may be completely wrong. Might be good on a waffle.

Are you on a bread diet guys? LOL my wife would kill me for eating white bread, but I do it when she doesn't see it :)

Jason_F":r6cqp3fq said:
Are you on a bread diet guys? LOL my wife would kill me for eating white bread, but I do it when she doesn't see it :)

I mostly like honey wheat. Only time I really like white bread is with BBQ.

wacocowboy":2nwnxr07 said:
Jason_F":2nwnxr07 said:

Need to try some of the white breads from the HEB bakery and leave the Wonder Bread type on the bread aisle alone..... The English Toasting Bread is good as is the Sourdough. They have a multigrain and a seven grain that I like too. I don't eat a lot of bread so I don't mind its extra cost. Wife bakes an Amish Bread that is good for toast, not so much for sandwiches.

1982vett":ar81nqsv said:
wacocowboy":ar81nqsv said:
Jason_F":ar81nqsv said:

Need to try some of the white breads from the HEB bakery and leave the Wonder Bread type on the bread aisle alone..... The English Toasting Bread is good as is the Sourdough. They have a multigrain and a seven grain that I like too. I don't eat a lot of bread so I don't mind its extra cost. Wife bakes an Amish Bread that is good for toast, not so much for sandwiches.

Sounds good will have to look into it. Do they slice it for you? I love homemade bread.

wacocowboy":13ufbskp said:
1982vett":13ufbskp said:
wacocowboy":13ufbskp said:

Sounds good will have to look into it. Do they slice it for you? I love homemade bread.
You can get it either way......if your their at the right time. I haven't quite figured out when the best time to be their to get exactly what you want is.....

Breakfast

After the water slows down and I fix the water gaps
Squash, zucchini, potatoes, green beans, NY strip, sausage

1982vett":ho0vt12i said:
wacocowboy":ho0vt12i said:
1982vett":ho0vt12i said:

You can get it either way......if your their at the right time. I haven't quite figured out when the best time to be their to get exactly what you want is.....

Cool will have to check it out. I am always looking at other breads not a big fan of the stuff on the bread shelf but it is sliced and ready to go so I get it.

That looks good. I wish there was some way to put squash and zucchini up where it would be as good as fresh later on in the year. Those two come in by the bucket fulls and its hard to keep up with them.

That's the way I like it
I like to get a flaming fire and put it right in flames for a minute on each side.
Little char on the outside.
Juicey on the inside

True Grit Farms":3g8s3fm3 said:
I like my steak rare, not medium + she did say she'd make it up to me though. So life's good.

Was that before or after you threatened to shoot her behind the ear? :lol2: