Texans advance

Help Support CattleToday:

sstterry said:
;-) Don't count out the Titans!!!

I hope they win! Watching them right now. If they win they advance to play the Ravens the Texans and KC.
If the Pats win Houston plays the Ravens the way I read the brackets.

sstterry said:
On to the next round (as an aside, Brady should retire).

Not taking away anything from the Titans they are playing good ball.
He didn't get a lot of help last night either, lot of dropped passes.
About mid season something in the organization got off track. The Pats normally put on a clinic of how to play football, they haven't been as sharp as normal.

Caustic Burno said:
sstterry said:

About mid season something in the organization got off track. The Pats normally put on a clinic of how to play football, they haven't been as sharp as normal.
The fact they got caught cheating again could have something to do with it. :lol:

sstterry said:
Caustic Burno said:
sstterry said:

The fact they got caught cheating again could have something to do with it. :lol:

Yes, they certainly needed an edge against the one-win Bengals.

Chiefs already beat the Ravens, without Tyreek Hill. Chiefs vs 49ers in the Super Bowl.

Richnm said:
Chiefs already beat the Ravens, without Tyreek Hill. Chiefs vs 49ers in the Super Bowl.

I will agree the 49ers.
Ravens will represent the AFC.
KC has to play Houston they have lost already too. Neither Houston or KC will win the AFC IMO.

You like DAT?
WHO DAT STAYING HOME FOR REST OF THE PLAYOFFS????
It's a good thing my "We are Tigers on Saturday and Saints on Sunday" youngest son doesn't have a dog to kick around..

Latest posts