My New SAV Bull

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of your favorite breed.
Post Reply
User avatar
Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1523
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 358 times
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: My New SAV Bull

Post by Brookhill Angus » Fri May 17, 2019 7:29 pm

Boot Jack Bulls wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:26 pm
After 19 pages of this BS, I am more glad then ever to stay out of the angus deal as much as possible!
Can you imagine us all in the same room?


"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." Oscar Wilde

User avatar
Boot Jack Bulls
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1012
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:03 pm
Location: NW WI
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: My New SAV Bull

Post by Boot Jack Bulls » Fri May 17, 2019 7:35 pm

No! I can put up with quite a bit of drama, but that would have to be a special kind of h**l. :hide:
Boot Jack Cattle LLC & Boot Jack Boers

User avatar
sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4895
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Location: Southern IL
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 270 times

Re: My New SAV Bull

Post by sim.-ang.king » Fri May 17, 2019 9:54 pm

Boot Jack Bulls wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:35 pm
No! I can put up with quite a bit of drama, but that would have to be a special kind of h**l. :hide:
I wouldn't worry about getting in a room with a group of angus breeders, they are like their cows, all show and no go. :cowboy:



:lol:

:hide:
“The dream is ended- this is the morning.”

User avatar
Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1523
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 358 times
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: My New SAV Bull

Post by Brookhill Angus » Fri May 17, 2019 10:45 pm

sim.-ang.king wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:54 pm
Boot Jack Bulls wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:35 pm
No! I can put up with quite a bit of drama, but that would have to be a special kind of h**l. :hide:
I wouldn't worry about getting in a room with a group of angus breeders, they are like their cows, all show and no go. :cowboy:



:lol:

:hide:
What would be considered the “manliest” breed of them all? I mean if you had a herd, people would think you are the ultimate bad azz!
"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." Oscar Wilde

User avatar
sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4895
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Location: Southern IL
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 270 times

Re: My New SAV Bull

Post by sim.-ang.king » Fri May 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Sim-Yaks

The manliest of cattle breeds.
“The dream is ended- this is the morning.”

User avatar
Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1523
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 358 times
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: My New SAV Bull

Post by Brookhill Angus » Fri May 17, 2019 11:12 pm

sim.-ang.king wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:46 pm
Sim-Yaks

The manliest of cattle breeds.
LOL! Where can I get semen? I will use it on my 2k pounders to add mass and hair. Talking about rare!
"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." Oscar Wilde

User avatar
sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4895
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Location: Southern IL
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 270 times

Re: My New SAV Bull

Post by sim.-ang.king » Fri May 17, 2019 11:42 pm

Brookhill Angus wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:12 pm
sim.-ang.king wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:46 pm
Sim-Yaks

The manliest of cattle breeds.
LOL! Where can I get semen? I will use it on my 2k pounders to add mass and hair. Talking about rare!
Your hills aren't tall enough for sim-yaks, need to be above 10000 feet, lower altitudes makes their hair grow to short.
“The dream is ended- this is the morning.”

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9043
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 372 times

Re: My New SAV Bull

Post by True Grit Farms » Sat May 18, 2019 6:37 am

With any other breed you don't really know what bull you have and might already have some Yak blood in your herd. There's a lot to be said for DNA testing. Just because of the numbers, there's bound to be more issues in the Angus breed. I think the AAA has done a fantastic job promoting Angus and beef.
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 12802
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY
Has thanked: 336 times
Been thanked: 295 times

Re: My New SAV Bull

Post by TennesseeTuxedo » Sat May 18, 2019 7:09 am

Image

I agree.
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

Post Reply