Zebu question

Help Support CattleToday:

I checked myself on the Hutterites because the farms I went on were totally modern:

Hutterites do not shun modern technology, but may limit some uses of it. They attempt to remove themselves from the outside world (televisions – and in some cases the internet – are banned), and up until recently, many of the Lehrerleut and Dariusleut (Alberta) colonies still only had one central phone. The Schmiedeleut had made this transition earlier, where each household had a telephone along with a central phone for the colony business operation. Phones are used for both business and social purposes. Cell phones are also very common among all three groups today.

Bright Raven":20ma46nf said:
ALACOWMAN":20ma46nf said:
Though I do admire their discipline,I Cant understand their lifestyle..they would be concidered modern 100 years ago..why not just bite the bullet and move into the 21 century...

I may be wrong but I think you are confusing them with Amish. Hutterites use modern equipment.

The latest, greatest, up to date iron and technology. My friend is moving more to Holistic farming and showing great results.

Google Gabe Brown in North Dakota.

gcreekrch":2a1aehkd said:
Bright Raven":2a1aehkd said:
ALACOWMAN":2a1aehkd said:
Though I do admire their discipline,I Cant understand their lifestyle..they would be concidered modern 100 years ago..why not just bite the bullet and move into the 21 century...

I may be wrong but I think you are confusing them with Amish. Hutterites use modern equipment.

The latest, greatest, up to date iron and technology. My friend is moving more to Holistic farming and showing great results.

Google Gabe Brown in North Dakota.
Thanks... I never heard of them before, Just thought they were simular to Amish.. Personally I like to trade with the Amish..