Zebu question

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of your favorite breed.

M-5
GURU
GURU

Re: Zebu question

Postby M-5 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:04 am

after a little research it seem that OP is a Canadian So yall need to be aware your not dealing with normal.
2 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:17 am

M-5 wrote:after a little research it seem that OP is a Canadian So yall need to be aware your not dealing with normal.

Maybe gcreekrch could help his neighbor out on the weekends?
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

M-5
GURU
GURU

Postby M-5 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:29 am

True Grit Farms wrote:
M-5 wrote:after a little research it seem that OP is a Canadian So yall need to be aware your not dealing with normal.

Maybe gcreekrch could help his neighbor out on the weekends?

i think gcreekrch, arron and supadexta should help on the weekends
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

Muddy
GURU
GURU

Postby Muddy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 am

I'm beginning to think that OP is a fake, probably were created by someone from this board.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:02 am

Lazy M wrote:
mpassmore85 wrote:1. We aren’t big for my area at all lots of outfits bigger not to mention Hutterite colonies

2. People can do stuff for fun.

Well if it's fun you're after forget the zebu and go squirrel hunting with a good dog. What the heck is a Hutterite?

Lazy M. There were several colonies in Montana. Good people. I hunted coyotes on some of their properties. They also sell farm produce directly off the farm. Here is a description:

Hutterites (German: Hutterer) are an ethnoreligious group that is a communal branch of Anabaptists who, like the Amish and Mennonites, trace their roots to the Radical Reformation of the 16th century.
1 x

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:43 am

Muddy wrote:I'm beginning to think that OP is a fake, probably were created by someone from this board.

Maybe someone like you,, seem to have a lot in common...
2 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

Lazy M
GURU
GURU

Postby Lazy M » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Lazy M wrote:
mpassmore85 wrote:1. We aren’t big for my area at all lots of outfits bigger not to mention Hutterite colonies

2. People can do stuff for fun.

Well if it's fun you're after forget the zebu and go squirrel hunting with a good dog. What the heck is a Hutterite?

Lazy M. There were several colonies in Montana. Good people. I hunted coyotes on some of their properties. They also sell farm produce directly off the farm. Here is a description:

Hutterites (German: Hutterer) are an ethnoreligious group that is a communal branch of Anabaptists who, like the Amish and Mennonites, trace their roots to the Radical Reformation of the 16th century.

Thanks. Apparently they're big time cowboys too
0 x

Muddy
GURU
GURU

Postby Muddy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:36 pm

ALACOWMAN wrote:
Muddy wrote:I'm beginning to think that OP is a fake, probably were created by someone from this board.

Or maybe one of your friends to just trolling me for giggles. I know few people on here boards just wanted to messing around with me.
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Muddy wrote:
ALACOWMAN wrote:

Or maybe one of your friends to just trolling me for giggles. I know few people on here boards just wanted to messing around with me.

You really need to quit fantasizing about Linda.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Lazy M wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
Lazy M wrote:Well if it's fun you're after forget the zebu and go squirrel hunting with a good dog. What the heck is a Hutterite?

Lol. Hey, they do have large communal herds.
0 x

Muddy
GURU
GURU

Postby Muddy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:54 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
Muddy wrote:
ALACOWMAN wrote:Maybe someone like you,, seem to have a lot in common...

You really need to quit fantasizing about Linda.

You're sick, dude.
0 x

gcreekrch
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby gcreekrch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Lazy M wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

Although I couldn't live their lifestyle I have found Hutterites to be great people. One of my closest friends is head honcho on a big Colony in northern Alberta. I have done business with several colonies over the years and they are honest as the day is long.

Great folks, good farmers and stockmen. The ladies are the best salespeople in the world! They get me for something every time. :D
1 x
Vaccinations, cheaper than whiskey. ;-)

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:21 pm

Though I do admire their discipline,I Cant understand their lifestyle..they would be concidered modern 100 years ago..why not just bite the bullet and move into the 21 century...
0 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:26 pm

gcreekrch wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
Lazy M wrote:Thanks. Apparently they're big time cowboys too

Although I couldn't live their lifestyle I have found Hutterites to be great people. One of my closest friends is head honcho on a big Colony in northern Alberta. I have done business with several colonies over the years and they are honest as the day is long.

Great folks, good farmers and stockmen. The ladies are the best salespeople in the world! They get me for something every time. :D

I should not do this because it is strictly anecdotal but I found the Hutterites in Montana to be extremely likeable. They are hospitable, happy, and joyous. I find the Amish to be far more cliquey. Yes. I bought something everytime I visited.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:27 pm

ALACOWMAN wrote:Though I do admire their discipline,I Cant understand their lifestyle..they would be concidered modern 100 years ago..why not just bite the bullet and move into the 21 century...

I may be wrong but I think you are confusing them with Amish. Hutterites use modern equipment.
0 x

Return to “Breeds Board”