NFL - playoffs

Help Support CattleToday:

Jacksonville really played good football, the only thing wrong they did was play it a little conservative in the second half and you never give the pats a second chance, Brady never flinched, Vikings, not sure what happened, but other than the first drive, they were out to lunch, should be a good Superbowl, my bets still on Brady getting number 6.

haase":24dmkaot said:
Jacksonville really played good football, the only thing wrong they did was play it a little conservative in the second half and you never give the pats a second chance, Brady never flinched, Vikings, not sure what happened, but other than the first drive, they were out to lunch, should be a good Superbowl, my bets still on Brady getting number 6.

I agree.
Sure wasn't the Vikings I have watched this season. Up until tonight no one has ate up their defense.

I agree cb, difference in football and other sports is in the playoffs you can't have one bad game, no seven game series in football.

Son of Butch":3l3gz32k said:
Classic Viking implosion. 0-4 in Super Bowls and 0-6 in the other Conference Championship games
Curse of the Norsemen?

You have a good team we don't have one that even knows how to play the game. Ours are so bad I seldom can take watching the whole game.

Son of Butch":1sr4pugp said:
Classic Viking implosion. 0-4 in Super Bowls and 0-6 in the other Conference Championship games
Curse of the Norsemen?

Again.
I had to turn the game off.
Only good thing is some loyal locals begged me to take Philly.
Now I can buy a lot of purple close out merchandize with the winnings. ;-)

Stocker Steve":264c5yi0 said:
Son of Butch":264c5yi0 said:
Curse of the Norsemen?

Again.
I had to turn the game off.
Only good thing is some loyal locals begged me to take Philly.
Now I can buy a lot of purple close out merchandize with the winnings. ;-)

I couldn't watch it. It got pretty boring and sad for a conference championship game. I'm hoping the Eagles can bring the heat against the Patriots, but Foles is going to have to play out his rear end again for that to happen. Can he do it? We'll see...

Yup.... I suspect Vikings GM Rick Spielman has had his heart set on making Kirk Cousins the highest paid player in
the league since Christmas. Vikings have 4 key players that will be free agents next year (Barr, Hunter and Kendricks
on defense and playoff hero wr Diggs) by choosing Cousins over Keenum there won't be enough money left to keep them all, so the Vikings better do some winning this year.

ga.prime":2xxr28bz said:
haase":2xxr28bz said:
Hope it works out better than when they traded the farm for Herschel walker.
Yeah, the same Herschel Walker taken by Donald Trump from UGA to play for the New Jersey Generals of the USFL. After Herschel's third NCAA season, in 1982-83 or so? That's when my dislike of Donald Trump started.

Latest posts