Charles Manson no longer in grave condition

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
The evil bstard finally died. HOORAY, one less to feed and house.

I,know Dun and a few more can remember it all, but for most the race wars of the 60's don't seem possible now. Manson was trying to create his own version of a race war. He was really evil.

kenny thomas":2lcouk81 said:
I,know Dun and a few more can remember it all, but for most the race wars of the 60's don't seem possible now. Manson was trying to create his own version of a race war. He was really evil.

I remember well.
It was a time in our nation there were a bunch of radical groups fighting for "justice ".
Panthers, Symbionese Liberation Army, KKK, don't forget Squeaky Fromme she was part of that Manson bunch as well.
Sixties and early seventies were pretty wild. There was a pretty long list of nuts.

Caustic Burno":1mq6q8jg said:
kenny thomas":1mq6q8jg said:

I remember well.
It was a time in our nation there were a bunch of radical groups fighting for "justice ".
Panthers, Symbionese Liberation Army, KKK, don't forget Squeaky Fromme she was part of that Manson bunch as well.
Sixties and early seventies were pretty wild. There was a pretty long list of nuts.
Now their all just grouped as liberals.

Latest posts