Algeria

Help Support CattleToday:

What I think is he may be a bit of a rich kid playboy type and found a young pretty American girl. A trophy type deal.
The question is whether he wants to remain in Algeria or return to the U.S.

Update
They landed in Frankfort Germany this morning and on the way back home

That is looking better, I'm still concerned about the physical abuse aspect that was mentioned in the original post though.

Cross-7":3x630r5v said:
Supposedly it's just a vacation and so his parents can meet his wife and their grandchild

His FB page
https://m.facebook.com/AB2OUMOVIC?pn_ref=friends_search
Nothing says "I'm a bad azz" like a fish lip selfie above the soccer pitch. lol That dude is really into himself. Hopefully everything turns out ok for your friends and their daughter.

Farm Fence Solutions":jt5p8wom said:
Cross-7":jt5p8wom said:
Supposedly it's just a vacation and so his parents can meet his wife and their grandchild

His FB page
https://m.facebook.com/AB2OUMOVIC?pn_ref=friends_search
Nothing says "I'm a bad azz" like a fish lip selfie above the soccer pitch. lol That dude is really into himself. Hopefully everything turns out ok for your friends and their daughter.

They spent the night in NYC last night and will be in OKC tonight.
I'll give the guy credit he's done everything he promised her mother he would up to this point.
He says they are moving to OKC area so his wife and daughter will be closer to her family.
Her daughter said his family treated her very well and they saw all the sights and had a great trip.
It was very scary for her mother though

Turkeybird":2jpnm30d said:
Just kidding, but it does make a parent wonder where they went wrong

I have great parents that did an excellent job raising me, and I can't really think of anything they did "wrong". I came out with a strong work ethic, reasonable intelligence, a great wife and daughter, no criminal record, etc......BUT, I did some seriously stupid chit between the ages of 15 and 25. Can it be bad parenting? Yes, but it can also be pizz poor management of hormones....Otherwise know as just being a kid. Most kids survive it, but some don't. I even survived all those donuts in my old pickup. :lol:

Glad to hear they are coming home.

I ran the guy down but I wanted to give credit where credit is due.
They have been in a hotel since arriving in OKC.
He has since bought a car, rented an apartment till they can get established and buy a house.
He is working for Uber during the day and delivering pizza at night.
They asked him why he's doing this with his education and experience.
He responded that he has to support his family and he'll find a better job but right now its a job and a paycheck.

I think I judged him prematurely.
He seems like really good guy.

Sounds like there might have been some lack of communication in the beginning with her and her parents; and maybe the parents were trying to control things a bit too much. Sure it could have all gone down the tubes, but I commend you for giving credit where credit is due.
Good luck to him and hope they land on their feet and come up smelling like roses. Good for him to do what it takes to support his family. That's the kind of attitude I was raised with; do what you have to, work a job until something better comes along.

I'm glad to hear that it has worked out so far. :) I'm glad that "we" were wrong with our assumptions, (myself included).

I bet her parents are relieved.

Latest posts