Where's TexasBred been?

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":1aa65spf said:
I miss his knowledge and smart but remarks.

He got mad at me and JSC for taking CG8 to task.
Lost his cool and quit.
Now I liked ole TB even through he could be a smart Alec as we all can.
TB offered up knowledge as well never seen TT do that.

TT was drawn like circle flies to a horses butt on every Brimmer thread just to stir shyt.
Brute called him on it finally and he told Brute to Blank off.

BK9954":1pnfuqq3 said:
dun":1pnfuqq3 said:
Maybe when TT was banned so was TB but I doubt it
Who was "TT"? Was there a heated discussion I didn't see?

I didn't know TennesseeTuxedo was banned. You would think that someone who was part of the spelling police would know how to abbreviate a cuss word properly. Someone jumped his but and he replied in a very unusual way for him. TennesseeTuxedo is one of the nicest men that I've ever met, and I'm shocked that he would say something to be banned.

True Grit Farms":2unm60ch said:
BK9954":2unm60ch said:
dun":2unm60ch said:

I didn't know TennesseeTuxedo was banned. You would think that someone who was part of the spelling police would know how to abbreviate a cuss word properly. Someone jumped his but and he replied in a very unusual way for him. TennesseeTuxedo is one of the nicest men that I've ever met, and I'm shocked that he would say something to be banned.

It wouldn't have gotten jumped had he not looked for every Brimmer thread to stir crap IMO . Like another poster said it had gotten old .

True Grit Farms":2cnsyrm6 said:
BK9954":2cnsyrm6 said:
dun":2cnsyrm6 said:

Gotcha, I only check this site once or twice a week now, with hunting season less the 2 weeks away I will be gone. Seems like after all the debates I have been in I pretty much know where everyone stands on politics so not much need to debate that dead horse anymore. TT was okay in my book, never attacked me too bad. I dont usually hold grudges but I dont forget, unless you mess with my family. I have met some of the guys in person on this site, so far all have been great people. Some instigators can bring out the worst in people, but face to face common courtesy is usually given in the cattle industry.

Caustic Burno":qkzglacx said:
True Grit Farms":qkzglacx said:
BK9954":qkzglacx said:

It wouldn't have gotten jumped had he not looked for every Brimmer thread to stir crap IMO . Like another poster said it had gotten old .

Gotcha it was the business man coming out in him. Brahma cattle work good in some places but not worth having in others, that's called market analysis in business. There's some boogger eating morons that have always worked for someone else and get a check just for showing up, can't understand the marketing aspect of business. TT owns half of Nashville now, so maybe when he owns the rest he'll be able to quit kissing but.

True Grit Farms":5c5u50qn said:
Caustic Burno":5c5u50qn said:
True Grit Farms":5c5u50qn said:

Gotcha it was the business man coming out in him. Brahma cattle work good in some places but not worth having in others, that's called market analysis in business. There's some boogger eating morons that have always worked for someone else and get a check just for showing up, can't understand the marketing aspect of business. TT owns half of Nashville now, so maybe when he owns the rest he'll be able to quit kissing but.
What's the key to the marketing aspect of business? Whether selling a product or service

RanchMan90":1bgnbqp9 said:
True Grit Farms":1bgnbqp9 said:
Caustic Burno":1bgnbqp9 said:

What's the key to the marketing aspect of business? Whether selling a product or service

True Grit Farms":20kf92vw said:
Caustic Burno":20kf92vw said:
True Grit Farms":20kf92vw said:

I know quite a few wealthy people... some are smart and some were just in the right spot at the right time.

The biggest problem I see with a lot of those people is because they have money they think they are always right. There is nothing that says your bank account is a reflection of your wisdom.

The other problem is they forget there is always a bigger fish.

True Grit Farms":3u9m559w said:
Caustic Burno":3u9m559w said:
True Grit Farms":3u9m559w said:

Half Nashville my azz.

Brute 23":2h7g1noc said:
True Grit Farms":2h7g1noc said:
Caustic Burno":2h7g1noc said:

I know quite a few wealthy people... some are smart and some were just in the right spot at the right time.

The biggest problem I see with a lot of those people is because they have money they think they are always right. There is nothing that says your bank account is a reflection of your wisdom.

The other problem is they forget there is always a bigger fish.
Sure right on that. Some are so cocky they trip over their own "you know".