Another what's it worth.

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher":fa6upc9p said:
callmefence":fa6upc9p said:
It's bought for 2000.00 . I'll pick it up tomorrow Thanks for the advice everyone. As always much appreciated
Well...what did you buy??
Kingfisher have a little tact (like me) and don't embarrass the man by putting him on the spot.
Obviously its a $3000 hydraulic thingamajig used for spreading gewgaws for locating hojamaflip on furabellows.

Son of Butch":p0k3n752 said:
Kingfisher":p0k3n752 said:
callmefence":p0k3n752 said:
It's bought for 2000.00 . I'll pick it up tomorrow Thanks for the advice everyone. As always much appreciated
Kingfisher have a little tact (like me) and don't embarrass the man by putting him on the spot.
Obviously its a $3000 hydraulic thingamajig used for spreading gewgaws for locating hojamaflip on furabellows.
If I was a betting man, Id bet it was a tornado washer .

snoopdog":fs1cr683 said:
Son of Butch":fs1cr683 said:
Kingfisher":fs1cr683 said:
If I was a betting man, Id bet it was a tornado washer .

We have a winner....I may be rough around the edges but I like my tornados spotless..

He is buying it from me and it is all on the up and up. CMF should have no worries. I got it home set it in my garage with all the parts/box's and never had time to install or use it. For various reasons I am choosing to sell. CallMeFence spent many hours texting back and forth about drivers over several months before I pulled the trigger. He asked my for first dibbs if I ever decided to sell. So I hit him up the other night when I chose to get rid of it. I am glad to see it going to him as he really put some time in our conversation. Just an outstanding guy to work with. I have made an agreement to pick it back up and full refund if something does not pan out. So he is covered