Post Love

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
I installed a new gadget that you can "like" someone's post if it is especially good. Just click on the little :heart: heart at the bottom of the post. It keeps count of the number of likes the post gets. If you roll over the number you can see who liked it.

You can't vote for your own posts. Let me know what you think.

slick4591":2fnaufwn said:
I see there's a new Gallery icon. Is it still a work in progress?
It is. Having problems as usual.

You can use http://ranchers.net/photopost/ to upload your picture (you must register). Then just right click on image, copy url and then paste it between the brackets you get when you click on Img button when posting.

M Gravlee":9mjxkwuv said:
I installed a new gadget that you can "like" someone's post if it is especially good. Just click on the little :heart: heart at the bottom of the post. It keeps count of the number of likes the post gets.

You can't vote for your own posts. Let me know what you think.

I like the idea. I've sent this feature at other forums. It gives people a quick way to say they agree and like what someone has written without actually having to post.

callmefence":1fll0drt said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1fll0drt said:

I love the Add Image feature. I thought everyone had access?

I don't have it. Once I did , now I don't.
I realize I'm i sorry excuse for a photographer.
But I really enjoyed posting pictures.
And I enjoyed seeing them...

callmefence":2ngqpnnp said:
I would :heart: my add photo feature back.

Try signing out and signing back in. I know it sounds crazy but I had the add photo deal somehow got signed out lost it then got signed out again and regained it when I signed back in.

Love the heart button.

I see we even get notified when someone likes one of our posts. Craig Miller has the privilege of being the first person to like one of mine.

:D

callmefence":19s670gy said:
Rafter S":19s670gy said:
I see we even get notified when someone likes one of our posts. Craig Miller has the privilege of being the first person to like one of mine.

:D

He loved mine to. I think maybe he's confused.

Are you not supposed to love all of them?

Latest posts