Where are they?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":c72ee915 said:
jedstivers":c72ee915 said:
Lot of people that actually know their business have left. Thankful we still have a few.
Lot more talent has left than is signing up though.

Don't lament the ones who leave. Just wish them well. Lots of reasons to leave.

There are plenty of Users available, some like yourself with special experience as demonstrated in the thread about the OKC Stockyards. Plus, you are experienced in row crops. If you think about it, there is more than adequate knowledge here - some of it specialized:

Andy and Luke - fence
Lucky_P - vet
bse - AI
Greybeard - military advisor
Grit - sensitivity expert
bball - paranormal behavior
TT - mortgages
Joe - home brew
TexasBred - naptime
Sky - cheese
Bigfoot - Sunday sermons
Cross - women and late night escapades
For all else - Cowgirl8
You left off Bright Raven as the village idiot. I happen to know first hand that a few people mentioned so far left when he came around.

cow pollinater":qc2bxjoq said:
Bright Raven":qc2bxjoq said:
jedstivers":qc2bxjoq said:
Lot of people that actually know their business have left. Thankful we still have a few.
Lot more talent has left than is signing up though.

Don't lament the ones who leave. Just wish them well. Lots of reasons to leave.

There are plenty of Users available, some like yourself with special experience as demonstrated in the thread about the OKC Stockyards. Plus, you are experienced in row crops. If you think about it, there is more than adequate knowledge here - some of it specialized:

Andy and Luke - fence
Lucky_P - vet
bse - AI
Greybeard - military advisor
Grit - sensitivity expert
bball - paranormal behavior
TT - mortgages
Joe - home brew
TexasBred - naptime
Sky - cheese
Bigfoot - Sunday sermons
Cross - women and late night escapades
For all else - Cowgirl8
You left off Bright Raven as the village idiot. I happen to know first hand that a few people mentioned so far left when he came around.
I also left off Cow Pollinater - insecure, pitiful whiner.

What I gotta do to get the naptime moniker?
I'm pretty sure I can do a better job at that than TB.
(besides..he's the feed and mineral guy)

Personally I've learned some things from newbies... not new posters,,new to cattle,, some have experienced things I've never thought of,,or knew about..raising cattle is a constant learning curve..

Several already mentioned that I enjoyed. Deepsouth Is another that disappeared
Another was spinandslide I think it was.

TN Cattle Man":3d6jsxz1 said:
It's amazing that nobody has mentioned "Sir Loin" or any of his other numerous names... :hide:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Everyone knows where he/they went

I spoke to MrVictorDomino today. He's doing fantastic and will be on here soon with some pictures.

I told him I would post a picture of a cow that we bought as a calf by his momma's side in 2012. She's turned into a really nice cow.

Hook2.0":2ktm7u31 said:
Bigfoot":2ktm7u31 said:
I liked hook. He new very little about cattle or pasture, but for some reason I enjoyed what he had to say.
Still don't know much

Don't be a one and done, come back to the party.

Latest posts