Where are they?

Help Support CattleToday:

There was a guy I wanna say he had a Char as his avatar. He was on a family farm ended up in a fight with some family member and moved off the farm. I left a Bigbull was here when I came back he was gone. Where he go? I need some of my Beefmaster buds back. I miss East Caney. I haven't been in a few years but I saw him at the Beefmaster sale in McAlester real nice guy. I also met a friend of his down at the Beef on Forage sale last year said EC was doing good. Look forward to seeing 3way back and pics of his bulls.

wacocowboy":a61x326k said:
There was a guy I wanna say he had a Char as his avatar. He was on a family farm ended up in a fight with some family member and moved off the farm.

Was that Calhoun Farm maybe? If so, I think he checked in a month or two ago and said they were about to sell the farm, but his family was doing better since they had moved off the farm.

Jogeephus":c26z04h4 said:
A.J.":c26z04h4 said:
Some of the others I remember that used to post quite a bit years ago were Warpaint, Flaboy, MikeC, and CrowderFarms. Ironpeddler used to be a great resource on balers. I liked Hoss too. Haven't seen any of them post in a long time unless I missed it.

I keep in touch with Hoss. He's doing fine but haven't asked him why he stopped coming here. What about the guy from New Orleans(?) who was selling beef to the nursing home. I think he was fighting cancer. Hope he is doing alright. He seemed like a good guy.

Chris is doing fine to.

Glad Hoss is doing ok. It seemed like his herd of Balancers was coming along nicely.
Was that cypressfarms you're thinking about down in LA maybe? I wonder a lot of times when somebody stops posting if they just lost interest here, or if something has happened.

Jogeephus":rcxcld58 said:
What about the guy from New Orleans(?) who was selling beef to the nursing home. I think he was fighting cancer. Hope he is doing alright. He seemed like a good guy.

Cypressfarms. New Roads, Louisiana

A.J.":fni7m3pr said:
Some of the others I remember that used to post quite a bit years ago were Warpaint, Flaboy, MikeC, and CrowderFarms. Ironpeddler used to be a great resource on balers. I liked Hoss too. Haven't seen any of them post in a long time unless I missed it.
CrowderFarms is alive and well, I stay in touch with him. I have never asked shy he left here, may be here under another name as far as I know.

A.J.":lqneheti said:
wacocowboy":lqneheti said:
There was a guy I wanna say he had a Char as his avatar. He was on a family farm ended up in a fight with some family member and moved off the farm.

Was that Calhoun Farm maybe? If so, I think he checked in a month or two ago and said they were about to sell the farm, but his family was doing better since they had moved off the farm.

Yeah that was him. I missed that. Thanks

backhoeboogie":3nl89m2f said:
Jogeephus":3nl89m2f said:
What about the guy from New Orleans(?) who was selling beef to the nursing home. I think he was fighting cancer. Hope he is doing alright. He seemed like a good guy.

Last I remember about Cypressfarms, someone who had visited the area said they were under water.. About this time last year I think.
I don't think I've seen Cypress post since then.

Yeah, Cypressfarms was who I was thinking about. Seems I remember him having a pretty good arrangement on beef sales. I think he had some health issues so I hope he is doing alright.

I miss the young men and women that are the future of the cow business. DMF is a prime example of someone who has more cattle knowledge and was willing to share and help anyone out. A couple of my neighbors quit CT and it's a shame they both have forgotten more than most will know. And I really miss Chippy, Chucky, and Milkmaid.

Milkmaid probably has all the cattle she can take in a day. Besides, if she gave advice on the board some moron would undoubtedly argue with her.

greybeard":2qgi1qu2 said:
backhoeboogie":2qgi1qu2 said:
Jogeephus":2qgi1qu2 said:

Last I remember about Cypressfarms, someone who had visited the area said they were under water.. About this time last year I think.

I was across the river from him. At my sister's place in Saint Francisville. We received 23 inches of rain there in two and a half days. We could not come home the way we went in thru New Roads. We had to go up thru Mississippi to I 20. Cypress finally replied/said he was okay. I don't know if I have heard from him since.

backhoeboogie":28g82jxs said:
greybeard":28g82jxs said:
backhoeboogie":28g82jxs said:

I was across the river from him. At my sister's place in Saint Francisville. We received 23 inches of rain there in two and a half days. We could not come home the way we went in thru New Roads. We had to go up thru Mississippi to I 20. Cypress finally replied/said he was okay. I don't know if I have heard from him since.

Didn't he build guitars?

True Grit Farms":3l9zxy0a said:
backhoeboogie":3l9zxy0a said:
greybeard":3l9zxy0a said:

Didn't he build guitars?
Yes

What happened to DMF? I really miss his input. A lot of knowledge there. Anybody know how Bez is? Glad to hear a lot of these guys are good.

There was a very nice (pretty young I think) woman (maybe actual name Wanda but wasn't screen name) who had cancer and was raising her niece and nephew after their parent died. Sounded like she was getting a raw deal from Lady Luck. I never met her but wonder how she's doing from time to time and send her good thoughts through the universe.

Latest posts