I'm Leaving Cattle Today..

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Re: I'm Leaving Cattle Today..

Postby skyhightree1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:09 am

TCRanch wrote:You scared me! Please don't leave.

Nope I shall remain here ready to exchange bread pics at the drop of a hat :lol: :lol:

melking wrote:If sky leaves, I would be forced to leave also because ryder doesn't talk to me anymore and greybeard is, well greybeard.

:lol:

wacocowboy wrote:Dang Sky don't do that to me. Nice post. I feel like a lot of knowledge has left since I joined.

Nope I am here ill probably have to keep making a new photobucket acct every 5 pics so we can see whats making me fatter

kenny thomas wrote:Quote from Tennessee Tuxedo:
Don't let the door hit you in the azz as you leave. :deadhorse:

Watch it now mountain man..
btw did you come up and do that training this year?
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

melking
GURU
GURU

Postby melking » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:23 am

Bright Raven wrote:
melking wrote:If sky leaves, I would be forced to leave also because ryder doesn't talk to me anymore and greybeard is, well greybeard.

I will talk to you. I still think you look like a British Esquire

Well thank you sir.
0 x
One thing you will never hear a southern boy say....Duct tape won't fix that, except, even duct tape can't fix stupid. It can, however, muffle it.

kenny thomas
GURU
GURU

Postby kenny thomas » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:36 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:
TCRanch wrote:You scared me! Please don't leave.

Nope I shall remain here ready to exchange bread pics at the drop of a hat :lol: :lol:

:lol:

wacocowboy wrote:Dang Sky don't do that to me. Nice post. I feel like a lot of knowledge has left since I joined.

Nope I am here ill probably have to keep making a new photobucket acct every 5 pics so we can see whats making me fatter

kenny thomas wrote:Quote from Tennessee Tuxedo:
Don't let the door hit you in the azz as you leave. :deadhorse:

Watch it now mountain man..
btw did you come up and do that training this year?

Yep, and didn't even get in jail while I was there. But I tried.
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

Some people know people, who know people, who aren't very nice people and you could get a visit from them someday. So be good people.

BK9954
GURU
GURU

Postby BK9954 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Did I miss something on M-5, is he gone?
0 x
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it" Winston Churchill

FlyingLSimmentals
GURU
GURU

Postby FlyingLSimmentals » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:22 pm

I suppose so. Everyone on here talking about him leaving. I don't do a very good job on staying up to date here. They're usually gone before I know about it as well. I liked M-5 pretty well, I'll miss his commenting.
0 x

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:51 pm

BK9954 wrote:Did I miss something on M-5, is he gone?

Yes, had a bit of a hissy fit and logged off for good.

He'll be back.
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.

BK9954
GURU
GURU

Postby BK9954 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:09 pm

I will say one of the things that keeps me coming back here is the debate. Cattlemen are in general one of the most opinionated hard headed group of folks I have ever met. Not a bad thing, I am the same way myself if people here havent noticed. But in this site you see that mentality played out on a daily basis. Most are set in their ways on what works best in life and cattle and its hard to change that. Myself coming in fresh to cattle a few years back I have the advantage of picking all of you guys brains and choosing what works for me. One thing I learned on this site early on is you have to get some thick skin cause some guys lay into you. I dont mind, typed words can be read differently then the author meant them to come across, sometimes you know exactly how the author is feeling. Either way I like conversing here, I thought I got banned a while back on the threads that got deleted and locked.
0 x
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it" Winston Churchill

snoopdog
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby snoopdog » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:48 am

BK9954 wrote:I will say one of the things that keeps me coming back here is the debate. Cattlemen are in general one of the most opinionated hard headed group of folks I have ever met. Not a bad thing, I am the same way myself if people here havent noticed. But in this site you see that mentality played out on a daily basis. Most are set in their ways on what works best in life and cattle and its hard to change that. Myself coming in fresh to cattle a few years back I have the advantage of picking all of you guys brains and choosing what works for me. One thing I learned on this site early on is you have to get some thick skin cause some guys lay into you. I dont mind, typed words can be read differently then the author meant them to come across, sometimes you know exactly how the author is feeling. Either way I like conversing here, I thought I got banned a while back on the threads that got deleted and locked.

Absolutely on the typed words , you don't have the voice inflection and some are not so good with grammar, very easy to get misconstrued. I firmly believe I can learn something from anyone , even if they are an idiot . :tiphat:
0 x
Being poor is the most expensive thing there is

alisonb
GURU
GURU

Postby alisonb » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:41 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
He'll be back.

Sure he will be, that's if he's not back already.
0 x
Few is the number who think with their own minds and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein
Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:51 am

I firmly believe I can learn something from anyone , even if they are an idiot . :tiphat:

'tis a wise man that learns for the mistakes of others instead of only his own.
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Ol' 243
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Ol' 243 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:00 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
BK9954 wrote:Did I miss something on M-5, is he gone?

Yes, had a bit of a hissy fit and logged off for good.

He'll be back.

wanna bet?
0 x

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:37 am

greybeard wrote:
I firmly believe I can learn something from anyone , even if they are an idiot . :tiphat:

'tis a wise man that learns for the mistakes of others instead of only his own.

There are very few people that don;t make a place better. Some by coming, come by leaving
0 x
"“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle

ga.prime
GURU
GURU

Postby ga.prime » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:37 pm

M5 needs to come back and talk football. FSU v Alabama coming up.
0 x
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

backhoeboogie
smithy
smithy

Postby backhoeboogie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:46 pm

ga.prime wrote:M5 needs to come back and talk football. FSU v Alabama coming up.

Entire threads and discussion disappears because of the words of a few. They could lock the thread a leave it. M5 says nothing offensive and everything he wrote is gone. Forever.
0 x
Our ancestors gave us this. They fought to make it what it is. All we have to do is defend it.

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:59 pm

ga.prime wrote:M5 needs to come back and talk football. FSU v Alabama coming up.

He just might need to find a hole and hide for a while after 2/9. Hopefully it'll be a good game.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Return to “Coffee Shop”