Generator - Quick Tip

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Generator - Quick Tip

Postby skyhightree1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:19 am

My generator I use around the farm for building stuff wouldn't start. I pulled so much I broke the string. I replaced the string and spark plug and took the carb and cleaned it so much it was sanitary... Still no start so im like generator you are not going to win this battle so I came back a week later and realized.. I never checked the oil sensor I unplugged it and it fired right up and ran like new... If you ever have generator issues check the oil sensor first.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Nesikep
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Generator - Quick Tip

Postby Nesikep » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:41 am

Did you check the oil level while you were at it to make sure it had oil, and the sensor was in fact doing it's job? :P
The only possible end result of treating all animals like people is that all people will be treated like animals

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:59 am

Nesikep wrote:Did you check the oil level while you were at it to make sure it had oil, and the sensor was in fact doing it's job? :P

I sure did :lol: Sometimes I make stuff harder than it has to be
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

jltrent
Rancher
Rancher

Postby jltrent » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:04 am

Jerking a rope is good exercise even at the time you don't think so. Glad you found the problem.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:20 am

jltrent wrote:Jerking a rope is good exercise even at the time you don't think so. Glad you found the problem.

:lol:

Return to “Trucks, Tractors and Machinery”