is 7% of America really this stupid?

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd":1b4he3ec said:
Had a lady tell me a few days ago when she was buying brown eggs. She said that all eggs are brown but they bleached some of them for the folks that liked white eggs.

My grandfather used to tell a story about some folks moved out to the country from the city and got some hens. One of the hens hatched out some chicks, but they were dying on him. He asked a neighbor what could be causing it. The neighbor asked what he was feeding them. He replied "Feeding them? I'm not feeding them anything. I thought the hen should have enough milk."

red angus 2010":3zt91w47 said:
Rafter S":3zt91w47 said:
Of course chocolate milk comes from brown cows, and only bulls have horns. Everyone knows that. But where does strawberry milk come from? I've never seen a pink cow.
"Certified Red Angus" my friend
Ranch Tested, Rancher Trusted
Nonsense. Strawberry milk comes from milking shorthorns. Brown Swiss are much more common and that's why you see so much more chocolate milk available.

Alan":1d43zpl8 said:
Son of Butch":1d43zpl8 said:
Jogeephus":1d43zpl8 said:
I won't answer that but will say I look both ways when I'm crossing a one way street.
And remember, 93 million americans are killed each day by guns so we need gun control.
Nah-uh, but common mistake... guns only kill 92 million Americans per day... 2nd hand smoke kills 93 million daily.

When will the human race evolve to the point they will drown if they look up in a rain storm?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I think humans will die from the stress of perceived micro-aggression before this will ever happen. :mrgreen:

it is probably the same people that will say , buy meat at the grocery store where no animals were harmed ,I always laugh at that reasoning
Suzanne

suzorse":3mpcw9rl said:
it is probably the same people that will say , buy meat at the grocery store where no animals were harmed ,I always laugh at that reasoning
Suzanne
Must be referring to this!

Yes, many people are that ignorant!!! Just ask any kid showing his or her stock at a state fair in a metropolitan area (ours in in West Allis, AKA west Milwaukee). They literally get asked hundreds of stupid questions a day about their animals (like does that brown cow make chocolate milk? while indicating the red steer in the stall and letting their children enter the stall and attempt to climb on said steer). Aside from being absurdly annoying after the first couple dozen times, it is eye opening to the complete ignorance of most when it comes to agriculture.

You folks got it all wrong the color of the cow has no bearing in the flavor of the Milk. It is what you feed her chocolate milk feed cocoa. Strawberry feed strawberries Banana feed the cow bananas. Now you see you can produce any flavor of milk by the feed the cow eats. ;-)

hurleyjd":20odmjof said:
You folks got it all wrong the color of the cow has no bearing in the flavor of the Milk. It is what you feed her chocolate milk feed cocoa. Strawberry feed strawberries Banana feed the cow bananas. Now you see you can produce any flavor of milk by the feed the cow eats. ;-)

Thank you for clearing that up. But what do you feed them to get plain white milk? Vanilla beans?

hurleyjd":1djltbza said:

I heard if you feed a cow carbon it will crap diamonds.

if you want proof of stupidty......

look at who is elected to congress and where they were elected from....

I am ashamed to say that my home state has elected Tim Kain to multiple offices....and he gets stupider with every election. but to be fair....NOVA and Tidewater are chock full of come heres...

but they alone are not to blame....I know too many otherwise normal people who consistently vote for big government and liberal government....they expect the government to take care of them....and I am not talking about poor people....