Glad I didn't sell her

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
M-5":2vfhnj3g said:
Not much of a contest with these old geezers and there prostrate issues

Actually, I can still make a good stream. I just have to be careful not to wiz in the wind.

Darryl, Dr. Jules DuBar was my Invertebrate Paleontology professor. Interesting story. The book is on Amazon.

2wgurko.jpg

M-5":3evxtp5u said:
Bright Raven":3evxtp5u said:
HDRider":3evxtp5u said:
We should be thankful, and thoughtful.

I know I am. I am also guilty of being anthropomorphic. I put human characteristics on my pets and my cows are pets.

I have two dogs that live with me. I see emotions in their behavior. Their enthusiasm when they see me. The joy that display when being petted in my lap, the desire they have for food, etc. Hard to not interpret that in human terms.

But at the end of the day they are just animals.

At the end of the day, so are we.

melking":yuidet8y said:
M-5":yuidet8y said:
Bright Raven":yuidet8y said:
I know I am. I am also guilty of being anthropomorphic. I put human characteristics on my pets and my cows are pets.

I have two dogs that live with me. I see emotions in their behavior. Their enthusiasm when they see me. The joy that display when being petted in my lap, the desire they have for food, etc. Hard to not interpret that in human terms.

But at the end of the day they are just animals.

Give up Mel. No one is permitted to disagree with M-5.

M-5":73n9fkoz said:
Bright Raven":73n9fkoz said:
melking":73n9fkoz said:

You can disagree all u want, doesn't mean your right tho

M-5 I too once knew it all but I was much younger then. Amazing what I have learned that I didn't know in these later years. Continue the quest, with any luck you will get smarter also.

melking":3jage9kn said:
M-5":3jage9kn said:
Bright Raven":3jage9kn said:

M-5 I too once knew it all but I was much younger then. Amazing what I have learned that I didn't know in these later years. Continue the quest, with any luck you will get smarter also.

That is twice today that he was told he was full of shlt. The other was Craig on the Oilfield thread. I think he is a good mechanic. Beyond that, he shoots from the hip.

Bright Raven":3ji0f2ro said:
melking":3ji0f2ro said:
M-5":3ji0f2ro said:

That is twice today that he was told he was full of shlt. The other was Craig on the Oilfield thread. I think he is a good mechanic. Beyond that, he shoots from the hip.

you might be surprised. I learn something new everyday.

M-5":32q5gkgh said:
Bright Raven":32q5gkgh said:
melking":32q5gkgh said:

What did you learn today? To close your mouth when you pee into the wind?

Bestoutwest":2goe306a said:
M-5":2goe306a said:
Bright Raven":2goe306a said:

I learned that arguing with idiots brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.

M-5":361w8t1y said:
Bestoutwest":361w8t1y said:
M-5":361w8t1y said:

I learned that arguing with idiots brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.

We all could learn to be better masters of ourselves. Practice embracing the positive and shuck the negative.

I am 66 years old and I feel like I am only 10% the way to my goals.

I observe that people enjoy embracing negative popular opinion. Let me use an example, User X gets on this forum and spews negative crap all over heII and creation and 10 people line up to give them a big slap on the back. Why? Why do people in general embrace the negative? My dad had that fault, poor man. It grieves me that he did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.