Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

ez14.":3efumzp9 said:
Do you know what this is?

Anybody who knows what it is probably knows how much of a pain in the butt they can be to replace!
nobody's even going to try and guess?

"Taco Bell (owned by Yum Inc also the owners of KFC and Pizza Hut)"
None of which are worth a crap. (not exactly true I suppose. As my father once said about his mother-in-law's biscuits..."Well I guess they'll make a turd"

cowboy43":2g3ixnkz said:
Is it possible for a person to be dumb and smart at the same time. :dunce:
yes! If you need proof you'll have to pay my traveling expenses

55 years ago in 1963 on this day in history, Ernesto Miranda age 22 was arrested for raping an 18 year old girl.

In 1966 the Supreme Court handed down the Miranda Rights. He was retried and convicted.
Paroled in 1973 he was stabbed to death at age 34 in 1976 bar fight with other Mexican-Americans over a card game.

Could you kiss a girl with a one of those pins in her tongue and lips, looks nasty to me, breeding room for germs, what's their thought wanting sometime like that in their mouth. :hide:

cowboy43":12f5r3il said:
Could you kiss a girl with a one of those pins in her tongue and lips, looks nasty to me, breeding room for germs, what's their thought wanting sometime like that in their mouth. :hide:
What's their thought? Well if they got those their obviously not very good at thinking!

Nephew sent me a message today. Said he found out a fart is louder than a trombone....found out at his son's band concert last night. :lol2: :lol2:

cowboy43":7nc51bp9 said:
Depends on how drunk you are. A local morning coffee drinker at the cafe was asked if he had every been drunk enough to kiss a woman's belly button. He said I have been drunker that that.

ga.prime":3v2xo0ig said:
If you went back in time 600 years, spoken English would be incomprehensible.
'England and America are two countries divided by a common language'.

The Welsh tho, are from another planet.

greybeard":39uwfk54 said:
ga.prime":39uwfk54 said:
If you went back in time 600 years, spoken English would be incomprehensible.
'England and America are two countries divided by a common language'.

The Welsh tho, are from another planet.

An Englishwoman living in Houston told me that Texas has only two seasons: Summer and February.