Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

News a couple of weeks ago discussing the diversity of the Ft. Worth ISD.....Only 30% white. Amazing the number of orientals in the area. (can't remember the figure).

cowboy43":1msrt6ai said:
does that mean the white people now have priority for Gov. contracts.
Sure.... As long as they are under the age of five.

Perhaps in 60 years government minority contracts will only be available to natural Blondes and Red Heads. :)

TexasBred":2biv5jd8 said:
News a couple of weeks ago discussing the diversity of the Ft. Worth ISD.....Only 30% white. Amazing the number of orientals in the area. (can't remember the figure).
You 'do' know that we ain't allowed to say the O word in reference to people anymore--right? It's one of them trigger words that evidently offends some people...

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-con ... /4238/text

Some congressman had to apologizing for using the 'O' word in a speech just last month..
Oriental rugs and murder on some train called the Orient Express is still ok tho...for now.

(you can ignore /\ this post)

March Trivia
Russia from Ally to Adversary occurred on March 5 1946 with Winston Churchill's famous Iron Curtain speech.

March 1950 Stalin green lights North Korea invasion of South Korea believing there would be no resistance from usa.

March 14 1951 Eighth Army retakes Seoul Korea
March 27 1951 Eighth Army reaches the 38th parallel

(Armistice signed July 27 1953 and demilitarized zone created)

Son of Butch":2e1hwomf said:
callmefence":2e1hwomf said:
:cboy:
slick4591":2e1hwomf said:
i went thru Frognot this morning.

I drove through ding dong this morning
I once stayed overnight and woke up in Sleepy Eye

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleepy_Eye_Minnesota
Have to click on search for Sleepy Eye, Mn in wikipedia then next page click on Sleepy Eye to redirect to the page
(It's the best I could do) :dunce:

Reminds me of the old joke about a woman and the MN towns of Fertile, Climax and Moorhead.

skeeter swatter":31uxbb64 said:
Reminds me of the old joke about a woman and the MN towns of Fertile, Climax and Moorhead.

The turn off to the farm is only 3 miles from Climax. If I wanted to take the long way to the farm I could go thru Climax at least twice a day.

slick4591":2j4u5myx said:
skeeter swatter":2j4u5myx said:

The turn off to the farm is only 3 miles from Climax. If I wanted to take the long way to the farm I could go thru Climax at least twice a day.
I'd have to skip it the second time through. Don't think I could stand it. :lol2: :hide:

Saw this big moth in the house, googled to see what kind , it is a giant grey moth with a six inch wing span, the caterpillar can eat 86000 times its weight in six months , their are 160,000 species of moths and they are no friend to agriculture, bowl weavel , corn borer, army worm are a stage of the moth, and I turned this booger loose before I knew what damage they do. :2cents:

At a friend's 60th birthday party yesterday they had newspaper ads laid out from 1957

loaf of bread 19 cents
eggs 79 cents
new luxury car 2,100

79 cents!!! That's exactly what I paid for a dozen eggs last week!
No wonder 60 yrs ago nearly every farm had laying hens. They were a real money maker in 1957
By that standard in today's $ a dozen eggs should cost me about $7.99

When was the last time you cleaned the AC filter, cleaned mind this morning, sure needed it, we have run the ac about the same as the heater this winter. What Winter! :cboy:

callmefence":3u4y68sc said:
I wish tsc sold beer

That's right in line with their longstanding marketing/product identity strategy Fence...... "Never have anything in stock that the customer actually wants"

Y'all need a Mills Fleet Farm... "If we don't have it, you don't need it."

Although MFF was sold last year to KKR & Co (98 billion assets under management) so that might be changing.

Latest posts