Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes too much mustard can over power the taste of the rest of the sandwitch .Just an even spread across the bread is all that is needed, mayonase is a whole different story, nothing better than a mayonase sandwitch.

Mayonaise sandwiches are pretty great, as are mustard sandwiches. The difference is mustard has no fat or calories. So, concern thereof depends on the individual.

Son of Butch":19nskzgr said:
Odd weather trend from the super cold earlier now to odd warm up has hibernating animals around here confused...
the bats are coming out of hibernation way early.
there was a ton of bees out this past week! but i think most of them probably froze today

It's official: For children under age 5 living in the usa... we are a Minority Majority nation.
According to 2014 US census there are over 20 million children under age 5 in the usa and 50.2% of them are minorities.

USA is well on its way to diversity with 15% of new marriages being mixed race marriages.

I have many of an over weight person lose weight and are so proud of themselves and within a year have regained the weight plus more. Weight gain is a serious health problem.

Spring time is around the corner. Mama rattlers will be emerging with newly hatched young. They seek warm sunshine to lay in and nurse their young. Watch your dogs and children. They become aggressive and will chase you.

slick4591":w6yrfeeq said:
Spring time is around the corner. Mama rattlers will be emerging with newly hatched young. They seek warm sunshine to lay in and nurse their young. Watch your dogs and children. They become aggressive and will chase you.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

slick4591":3tzpurfq said:

I've heard of milking snakes of their venom but this is awesome. Great mothers too it appears. :lol2:

TexasBred":3haaume4 said:
slick4591":3haaume4 said:

I've heard of milking snakes of their venom but this is awesome. Great mothers too it appears. :lol2:
I never considered the "underline" when choosing my Rattler breeding stock. :D

Son of Butch":2jxflqwk said:
It's official: For children under age 5 living in the usa... we are a Minority Majority nation.
According to 2014 US census there are over 20 million children under age 5 in the usa and 50.2% of them are minorities.
Well, that sounds kinda oxymoronish.........if 50.2% of 'them' are minorities, that makes 'them' the majority and 'us' the minority--doesn't it?

Does that mean they will have to go to work and support the minorities, does that mean the white people now have priority for Gov. contracts.

cowboy43":87gztmye said:
Does that mean they will have to go to work and support the minorities, does that mean the white people now have priority for Gov. contracts.

No it will just mean that they will be the overseers for the serfs that will work as slaves and the rules will be changed again to suit them since they are the majority.....

Latest posts