- Trail Boss
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 11:25 pm
- Location: East Central Oklahoma
- Posts: 15005
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
- Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY
- Has thanked: 1060 times
- Been thanked: 1164 times
Sometimes you do have to throw out the babies with the bath water.
- Caustic Burno
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:02 pm
- Location: Big Thicket East Texas
- Has thanked: 322 times
- Been thanked: 1064 times
Good looking dogs I have always liked a Cur and Jack Russell.
Hard to beat a good cur dog.
Remember following dad through the woods as a kid with ole Dave to mark my grandma’s hogs. Pickup a shotgun he would tree squirrel all day long.
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 10:55 pm
- Location: Winchester, Ok
- Has thanked: 114 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
Easier to learn when you don’t know much!