Cattlemen being duped again

Cattle problems.
Ebenezer
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Cattlemen being duped again

Postby Ebenezer » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:50 am

Yea, let's be sure and model all future beef operations after the modern dairy model. New family dairies are springing up everywhere, there is profit galore in confined milk production, the public likes that iconic image of a cow in a hoof trimming rig and that industry has put common beef production to shame.
0 x

Supa Dexta
GURU
GURU

Postby Supa Dexta » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:27 am

3 x

ddd75
GURU
GURU

Postby ddd75 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:36 am

the good thing this is the USA so we can use our dollars to buy what we want.

YOU can go and buy pasture raised, 100% grassfed, non-confinement beef to enjoy.

The public.. which is mainly a bunch of lazy, facebook informed, idiots.. like to eat at mcdonalds and don't really care if they are eating 40% water, 30% 'beef', and 30% 'other' ... they don't care if its confined, outside, or underground.
0 x

greatgerts
GURU
GURU

Postby greatgerts » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:45 am

Highpoint wrote:There is reason I believe cattle raised right could be an answer that could bring health and it is the pasture grasses and the sun (if the rancher doesn't kill all the good items in their pastures). Those small trees have nitrogen phosphate calcium zinc and minerals - many. The grasses have glycans and that is why I don't worry about vaccines as the glycans will detox their body of toxins if they have enough. I even laugh a little when I hear people are taking alfalfa supplements as alfalfa has high levels of mannose which is one glycan. Companies are making millions on the very items your cows eat. It is called essential oils. I brought my husband out of MRSA with one called elecampane.

By the way there is a crop that could be a real money maker as hospitals could use in mop water and rid their facilities of the one thing that kills millions.

Why be vague by not saying which crop? If this can potentially save "millions", why haven't YOU done anything to get it in front of hospitals?
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:29 am

ddd75 wrote:the good thing this is the USA so we can use our dollars to buy what we want.

YOU can go and buy pasture raised, 100% grassfed, non-confinement beef to enjoy.

Yes, Sir. We the people of the USA are free to believe whatever WE have a mind to believe. I know people who swear taking a shot of vinegar once a day controls their arthritis. I actually started doing it myself because acetic acid does have some benefits. And think about all the religions of the world.
0 x

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:39 am

Highpoint wrote:There is reason I believe cattle raised right could be an answer that could bring health and it is the pasture grasses and the sun (if the rancher doesn't kill all the good items in their pastures). Those small trees have nitrogen phosphate calcium zinc and minerals - many. The grasses have glycans and that is why I don't worry about vaccines as the glycans will detox their body of toxins if they have enough. I even laugh a little when I hear people are taking alfalfa supplements as alfalfa has high levels of mannose which is one glycan. Companies are making millions on the very items your cows eat. It is called essential oils. I brought my husband out of MRSA with one called elecampane.

By the way there is a crop that could be a real money maker as hospitals could use in mop water and rid their facilities of the one thing that kills millions.

Now I'm reminded once again of Bigfoot's comment about being "confused as a termite in a YoYo". This is hillarious.
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

ga.prime
GURU
GURU

Postby ga.prime » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:50 am

When I hear people are taking alfalfa supplements, I laugh a lot.
0 x
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU

Postby sim.-ang.king » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:28 am

Highpoint wrote:Goodness first I would not have posted had I known so many on the board had their cows in confinement facilities. Also I did give research especially dr Seneff and dr Hubert Purdue. This is easy to look up and there is much more. The sun puts sulfur in the body of humans and animals. Sulfur kills viruses and bacteria. Yes sulfur can kill you but the body of humans and animals absorb the sun without harm. Vitamin d level cannot come from one supplement and by the way there are two types of vitamin d testing. To raise vitamin d levels takes good cholesterol, sulfur and zinc along with other items but those are the main ones. You could not feed a cow enough sulfur nor should you to offset the sun or what they get from well or pond water. I do not know one person who can take a suppliment and end up with vitamin d level over fifty. If yours is under 20 you had better do something quick or maybe just make a joke and move on. So far many of the items I have read about cattle also apply to humans and yes I know there are many factors to differentiate but if a retired florist knows simple things like this, you can be assured the Public know more.

Now you might think I just set around and read research and on health kicks. The answer would be NO!!! I have lived this nightmare and have studied for one reason. To see my daughter and husband come out of cancer heart disease lung disease ect and friends too without conventional medicine as it too can kill you. You see I live in Agra country where you cannot drive a mile without a rancher or farmer having cancer or other diseases. I live in Oklahoma which is 49th in the nation for health.

So Sir Loon, how's Liz been?
0 x
Red Bull Breeder wrote:So Queenie works ok now?

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:30 am

ga.prime wrote:When I hear people are taking alfalfa supplements, I laugh a lot.

Well, then it has a positive benefit.
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Highpoint » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Supa Dexta wrote:Image

Had the most wonderful day!!

You'll enjoy this one. There was a guy who had anger issues and was ordered to to anger management class. After the class he was asked what he thought and he said I am not going back. Those people be nice me off.

Well this is good. The punch line word was changed maybe because of bullies. It wasnt that bad really but did apply.
Last edited by Highpoint on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Highpoint wrote:
Supa Dexta wrote:Image

Had the most wonderful day!!

So did I. And that my friend, is all that matters.
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Highpoint » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:17 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
ga.prime wrote:When I hear people are taking alfalfa supplements, I laugh a lot.

Yes it does. Mannose - a glycan.
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Highpoint » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:21 pm

Bright Raven wrote:

A reason I laugh too is because one bale of hay if put into those supplements could sale for thousands.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:28 pm

Highpoint wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

A reason I laugh too is because one bale of hay if put into those supplements could sale for thousands.

You got that right! Lots of money in the wellness industry.
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Highpoint » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:09 pm

ddd75 wrote:the good thing this is the USA so we can use our dollars to buy what we want.

The public.. which is mainly a bunch of lazy, facebook informed, idiots.. like to eat at mcdonalds and don't really care if they are eating 40% water, 30% 'beef', and 30% 'other' ... they don't care if its confined, outside, or underground.

i cannot judge this way. I had money, I would never be considered lazy and I worked hard to be the best Mom I could be. I just didn't know about our food - I assumed the food other than sugar was healthy but not until so many came down with cancer autism and Alzheimer's in a tiny town of 2500. A friend of my daughter studying to be a doctor in Tulsa was a part of a team to come to our area to try to find out why so many children and adults were so sick. They did not come out with the research they needed.

I'll give you a funny example. A friend of mine is vegan and I noticed she ate cereal with blueberries and shared that the blueberries were not really fruit. The cereal company used beaver butts to make the blueberries as it tastes like the fruit. She grabbed her phone and looked it up and was furious. This is what happens to people who think they pay more to get the best beef on the market then find out the meat isn't what they were told.
0 x

Return to “Health & Nutrition”