Daily Inspiration!

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Daily Inspiration!

Postby TN Cattle Man » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:44 pm

O Lord, My God, You are Very Great

Psalms 104:13-15
13He waters the mountains from His upper chambers; The earth is satisfied with the fruit of His works. 14 He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, And vegetation for the labor of man, So that he may bring forth food from the earth, 15And wine which makes man's heart glad, So that he may make his face glisten with oil, And food which sustains man's heart.…
1 x
As for me and my house... We will Serve the Lord!

Limomike
GURU
GURU

Re: Daily Inspiration!

Postby Limomike » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Amen!
0 x
** All good things take time ***

slick4591
GURU
GURU

Postby slick4591 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Like!
0 x
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:50 am

Deuteronomy 11:13-15

“And if you will indeed obey my commandments that I command you today, to love the Lord your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul, he will give the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the later rain, that you may gather in your grain and your wine and your oil. And he will give grass in your fields for your livestock, and you shall eat and be full.
1 x

M5farm
GURU
GURU

Postby M5farm » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:09 am

thank you,
0 x
Move along, nothing to see here.

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:12 pm

2 Corinthians 9:6-11

Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed; as it is written, "HE SCATTERED ABROAD, HE GAVE TO THE POOR, HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS ENDURES FOREVER." Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness; you will be enriched in everything for all liberality, which through us is producing thanksgiving to God
0 x

branguscowgirl
GURU
GURU

Postby branguscowgirl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Amen! Thank you TN! :D
0 x
Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but, rather, a manner of traveling!

starbaby
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby starbaby » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:52 pm

cool idea ,now if texas bred, bigfoot ,and the other Christian men , very versed in knowledge come with stuff .
thank you very much tn. inspiring
0 x
SOMETIMES THE HEART SEES WHAT IS INVISIBLE TO THE EYES

Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bigfoot » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:34 am

James 1:2-4
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

I try not to be a buffet style reader of the scriptures, but I find myself coming back to this verse all the time. I once prayed to be molded. The gentleman that suggested that I pray that prayer warned me that I had better be sure that "molding" was what I wanted. The journey was painful, and shamefully it's not over. I am not the: man, husband, witness or father that God needs me to be. I can say that I am definatly not the man I used to be, but I have a long way to go. I frequently get "molded". It's a painful process, but I would encourage every Christian to pray that prayer. I will also warn you, MAKE SURE ITS WHAT YOU WANT.
0 x
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:36 am

Bigfoot wrote:James 1:2-4
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

I try not to be a buffet style reader of the scriptures, but I find myself coming back to this verse all the time. I once prayed to be molded. The gentleman that suggested that I pray that prayer warned me that I had better be sure that "molding" was what I wanted. The journey was painful, and shamefully it's not over. I am not the: man, husband, witness or father that God needs me to be. I can say that I am definatly not the man I used to be, but I have a long way to go. I frequently get "molded". It's a painful process, but I would encourage every Christian to pray that prayer. I will also warn you, MAKE SURE ITS WHAT YOU WANT.

Great scripture! Thank you for sharing!

Brian
0 x

starbaby
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby starbaby » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:31 pm

bf, I prayed that prayer - it's put me through the wringer , still going ,I pray im like the energizer bunny
0 x
SOMETIMES THE HEART SEES WHAT IS INVISIBLE TO THE EYES

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:46 pm

For those of you who may be going through some tough times... as we ALL do from time to time. I will always turn to the book of Job. My favorite scripture of all time is about how Job responds after all that he has went through... He still Longs for God!

Job 23:9-11

…When He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him; He turns on the right, I cannot see Him. "But He knows the way I take; When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold. "My foot has held fast to His path; I have kept His way and not turned aside.…

Just remember that God is in control of your life if you let him... and no matter what you are going through, you will come forth as gold!

Good Stuff!
0 x

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Ecclesiastes 3
New International Version (NIV)
A Time for Everything

3 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
0 x
I am the NRA
Brimmer Pimp

Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bigfoot » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:26 pm

TN Cattle Man wrote:For those of you who may be going through some tough times... as we ALL do from time to time. I will always turn to the book of Job. My favorite scripture of all time is about how Job responds after all that he has went through... He still Longs for God!

Job 23:9-11

…When He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him; He turns on the right, I cannot see Him. "But He knows the way I take; When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold. "My foot has held fast to His path; I have kept His way and not turned aside.…

Just remember that God is in control of your life if you let him... and no matter what you are going through, you will come forth as gold!

Good Stuff!

I read job frequently. I find I am intrigued by his wife. She suffered every tribulation that job did, except loss of health. In which case she was caregiver to job. She gets a bad rap from people for her advice to job. She had just simply hit the limit of her faith. We all have a place we can't go past, we just hope we never find it.
0 x

Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bigfoot » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:28 pm

starbaby wrote:bf, I prayed that prayer - it's put me through the wringer , still going ,I pray im like the energizer bunny

Yes, people should think twice before stepping in.
0 x

Return to “Coffee Shop”