Fast Food Workers Rant

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Fast Food Workers Rant

Postby wacocowboy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:29 pm

The other day went to Popeyes chicken ordered 3 combos didn’t get the drinks on any of them. I admit I will take some blame for driving off and not asking for them but I think they should of been at the window for the girl to hand to me when I pulled up. We were also supposed to have dipping sauce get home no dipping sauce at all.

Today went to Carl Jr ordered a combo. Told the guy no tomatoes (by the time I get home they are gross in the hot burger) get home and there are tomatoes, told the guy easy ice (don’t like the taste it waters the drink down when it melts) the drink has lots of ice, told the guy I wanted some ranch dipping sauce for my fries none in the bag. I am also pretty sure it was not the right hamburger as I have gotten the burger before and wasn’t the same.

These people actually want to be payed $15 an hour haha. These are the people that should of died as kids from accidents like sticking something in a light plug but we have made the world do safe the idiots now survive to adulthood and screw up people’s food orders.
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU

Re: Fast Food Workers Rant

Postby sim.-ang.king » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:33 pm

BUT BUT BUT, if they were getting $15 an hour, they would work more better, and more faster!

At $15 an you wouldn't of been able to afford the combo, and wouldn't have to worry about tomatoes on your 90% soy burger.
0 x
I'm Conservative so you can be Liberal.

bbirder
Rancher
Rancher

Postby bbirder » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:04 pm

True story:

Pulled up to Popeyes at 11:30 am
Can I help you?
3 piece white.
Spicy or mild?
Spicy
We're out of spicy, would you take mild?
yes
We're out of mild. Would you mind waiting 10 minutes?
Excuse me. Am I at Popeyes and is it lunchtime?

Aggravates the living sh*t out of me!
1 x
"A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years. A bad climbing rope will last you a lifetime."

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:15 pm

https://www.chick-fil-a.com
This is the only fast food we eat.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:17 pm

I had to attend a meeting in Macongo today and did something I rarely ever do which is to go to McDonalds. I'm pretty sure sweat off any of their employees would cure cancer and I was reminded why I don't go into these places.
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 pm

I can't go to our local Hardees,and they get my order right the first time... And the price is never the same on the same order...but then I shouldn't complain. they'll hire anyone...their resumes probably reads,yes I'm breathing, and able to stand under my own power...
1 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Jogeephus wrote:I had to attend a meeting in Macongo today and did something I rarely ever do which is to go to McDonalds. I'm pretty sure sweat off any of their employees would cure cancer and I was reminded why I don't go into these places.

May I pass that information on to my son. If a cure comes out of the clinical trials, I am sure you will be listed on the publication as the originator.
0 x

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:31 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Jogeephus wrote:I had to attend a meeting in Macongo today and did something I rarely ever do which is to go to McDonalds. I'm pretty sure sweat off any of their employees would cure cancer and I was reminded why I don't go into these places.

May I pass that information on to my son. If a cure comes out of the clinical trials, I am sure you will be listed on the publication as the originator.

Be my guest and as I was with someone we both reached the same conclusion so the study has been peer reviewed and must be true.
2 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:34 am

True Grit Farms wrote:https://www.chick-fil-a.com

Grit I go to Waco every Thursday to volunteer at VA hospital. Pass by Chick Fil=a on the way....doesn't seem to matter what time you go by the place the parking lot is full and the drive thru has two lanes stretching all the way around the building. I don't stop that often but if I do I have to park at the McDonald's next door and walk across to chick Fil-a.
1 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:21 am

TexasBred wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:https://www.chick-fil-a.com

Grit I go to Waco every Thursday to volunteer at VA hospital. Pass by Chick Fil=a on the way....doesn't seem to matter what time you go by the place the parking lot is full and the drive thru has two lanes stretching all the way around the building. I don't stop that often but if I do I have to park at the McDonald's next door and walk across to chick Fil-a.
those waffle fries are addictive :nod:
0 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

boondocks
GURU
GURU

Postby boondocks » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:11 pm

Maybe some one or some thing is telling you guys you need to stop putting crap in your bodies :D ;-)
1 x

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Postby Bestoutwest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Do all the idiots seriously not get that when the pay for the bottom goes up so does the cost of living? So these folks are going to end up right where they’re now, but just a few more years down the road.
0 x
How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book. ~Henry David Thoreau

HeII is other people. ~Sartre

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:Do all the idiots seriously not get that when the pay for the bottom goes up so does the cost of living? So these folks are going to end up right where they’re now, but just a few more years down the road.

No, they don't. If they could see that far ahead they wouldn't be working there in the first place (unless they're under 20 years old, or in management).
1 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:37 pm

I've never worked fast-food or any food service business. Nor has any of my family. My wife used to manage a BBQ place. I have no dog in this fight.

Anybody who puts down another person for working in this day in age ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Some of you folks just showed what little men you must be.
3 x
IF IT AIN'T TIGHT IT AIN'T RIGHT...

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:46 pm

callmefence wrote:I've never worked fast-food or any food service business. Nor has any of my family. My wife used to manage a BBQ place. I have no dog in this fight.

Anybody who puts down another person for working in this day in age ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Some of you folks just showed what little men you must be.

I don't put down anyone for working in the food service industry (my daughter's working her way through college waiting tables, and I'm very proud of her), and I'm sorry if I gave that impression. I meant that any adult doing unskilled work shouldn't expect to be paid like they were doing brain surgery.
1 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

Return to “Coffee Shop”