What is this called?

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
D2Cat
Rancher
Rancher

Re: What is this called?

Postby D2Cat » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:05 pm

You rip it out of the ground, and it's still in use, and they discover who did the damage....you may very will have a claim to pay for replacement. And the folks they have on retainer for repairs charge about three times what it actually cost to repair!
0 x

herofan
GURU
GURU

Postby herofan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:25 pm

D2Cat wrote:You rip it out of the ground, and it's still in use, and they discover who did the damage....you may very will have a claim to pay for replacement. And the folks they have on retainer for repairs charge about three times what it actually cost to repair!

I suppose I’ll call the phone company first and check it out the situation.
0 x

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:40 pm

herofan wrote:
D2Cat wrote:You rip it out of the ground, and it's still in use, and they discover who did the damage....you may very will have a claim to pay for replacement. And the folks they have on retainer for repairs charge about three times what it actually cost to repair!

Good thinking!
0 x
"“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle

hillbilly beef man
GURU
GURU

Postby hillbilly beef man » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:37 pm

herofan wrote:

Wise move. If it is still active and you remove it the repairs can quickly run into the thousands of dollars. A phone call and a few days wait cost nothing.
0 x
Teaching a child to work and manage money will take them futher in life than any education that they could ever receive.

Return to “Coffee Shop”