Where are they?

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Workinonit Farm
GURU
GURU

Re: Where are they?

Postby Workinonit Farm » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Craig Miller wrote:
That's what I was thinking too. I Luv Herefords. .

Chris, I got a great, easy peach-cake recipe from her.

Yes, telling the story of using the sirens to mess with people, was not a good thing.
0 x
Live each day as if it were your last.

Craig Miller
GURU
GURU

Postby Craig Miller » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Workinonit Farm wrote:
Craig Miller wrote:

Yes, telling the story of using the sirens to mess with people, was not a good thing.

Prove it ;-) I like peach cobbler. Peach cake sounds great
0 x

Workinonit Farm
GURU
GURU

Postby Workinonit Farm » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Craig Miller wrote:
Workinonit Farm wrote:
Craig Miller wrote:

Prove it ;-) I like peach cobbler. Peach cake sounds great

Check your PM's. ;-)
0 x
Live each day as if it were your last.

A.J.
Rancher
Rancher

Postby A.J. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:53 pm

Some of the others I remember that used to post quite a bit years ago were Warpaint, Flaboy, MikeC, and CrowderFarms. Ironpeddler used to be a great resource on balers. I liked Hoss too. Haven't seen any of them post in a long time unless I missed it.
0 x

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:18 pm

A.J. wrote:Some of the others I remember that used to post quite a bit years ago were Warpaint, Flaboy, MikeC, and CrowderFarms. Ironpeddler used to be a great resource on balers. I liked Hoss too. Haven't seen any of them post in a long time unless I missed it.

I keep in touch with Hoss. He's doing fine but haven't asked him why he stopped coming here. What about the guy from New Orleans(?) who was selling beef to the nursing home. I think he was fighting cancer. Hope he is doing alright. He seemed like a good guy.

Chris is doing fine to.
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:19 pm

There was a guy I wanna say he had a Char as his avatar. He was on a family farm ended up in a fight with some family member and moved off the farm. I left a Bigbull was here when I came back he was gone. Where he go? I need some of my Beefmaster buds back. I miss East Caney. I haven't been in a few years but I saw him at the Beefmaster sale in McAlester real nice guy. I also met a friend of his down at the Beef on Forage sale last year said EC was doing good. Look forward to seeing 3way back and pics of his bulls.
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:21 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Bigfoot wrote:I liked hook. He new very little about cattle or pasture, but for some reason I enjoyed what he had to say.

I didn't like the way he picked on my good friend Skyhightree.

Yeah I didn't care for that either.
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

A.J.
Rancher
Rancher

Postby A.J. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:24 pm

wacocowboy wrote:There was a guy I wanna say he had a Char as his avatar. He was on a family farm ended up in a fight with some family member and moved off the farm.

Was that Calhoun Farm maybe? If so, I think he checked in a month or two ago and said they were about to sell the farm, but his family was doing better since they had moved off the farm.
0 x

A.J.
Rancher
Rancher

Postby A.J. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:42 pm

Jogeephus wrote:
A.J. wrote:Some of the others I remember that used to post quite a bit years ago were Warpaint, Flaboy, MikeC, and CrowderFarms. Ironpeddler used to be a great resource on balers. I liked Hoss too. Haven't seen any of them post in a long time unless I missed it.

I keep in touch with Hoss. He's doing fine but haven't asked him why he stopped coming here. What about the guy from New Orleans(?) who was selling beef to the nursing home. I think he was fighting cancer. Hope he is doing alright. He seemed like a good guy.

Chris is doing fine to.

Glad Hoss is doing ok. It seemed like his herd of Balancers was coming along nicely.
Was that cypressfarms you're thinking about down in LA maybe? I wonder a lot of times when somebody stops posting if they just lost interest here, or if something has happened.
0 x

backhoeboogie
smithy
smithy

Postby backhoeboogie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:51 am

Jogeephus wrote:What about the guy from New Orleans(?) who was selling beef to the nursing home. I think he was fighting cancer. Hope he is doing alright. He seemed like a good guy.

Cypressfarms. New Roads, Louisiana
0 x
Our ancestors gave us this. They fought to make it what it is. All we have to do is defend it.

tom4018
GURU
GURU

Postby tom4018 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:38 am

CrowderFarms is alive and well, I stay in touch with him. I have never asked shy he left here, may be here under another name as far as I know.
0 x

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:14 am

A.J. wrote:
wacocowboy wrote:There was a guy I wanna say he had a Char as his avatar. He was on a family farm ended up in a fight with some family member and moved off the farm.

Was that Calhoun Farm maybe? If so, I think he checked in a month or two ago and said they were about to sell the farm, but his family was doing better since they had moved off the farm.

Yeah that was him. I missed that. Thanks
0 x

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:30 am

backhoeboogie wrote:
Jogeephus wrote:What about the guy from New Orleans(?) who was selling beef to the nursing home. I think he was fighting cancer. Hope he is doing alright. He seemed like a good guy.

Cypressfarms. New Roads, Louisiana

Last I remember about Cypressfarms, someone who had visited the area said they were under water.. About this time last year I think.
I don't think I've seen Cypress post since then.
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:08 am

Yeah, Cypressfarms was who I was thinking about. Seems I remember him having a pretty good arrangement on beef sales. I think he had some health issues so I hope he is doing alright.
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:53 am

And Alan? Haven't seen him in a few months.
0 x

Return to “Coffee Shop”