My deep though of the day (Dinosaurs)

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Re: My deep though of the day (Dinosaurs)

Postby Bright Raven » Wed May 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Alan wrote:
Stanford777 wrote:I'm lost at this point. I'm not a fan of the way Raven ridicules people.

Should have known him when he was called crow! It was crow, right? He's okay, just needs to understand him. Ron were you ever crow? Maybe it was bluebird? Or was it?.... lol

Was not crow. No, not bluebird. I have always been Bright Raven. That is my true name although I have been called many things.
0 x

Commercialfarmer
GURU
GURU

Postby Commercialfarmer » Wed May 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Stanford777 wrote:I'm lost at this point. I'm not a fan of the way Raven ridicules people.

I hope your being lost was not because of this post:
Commercialfarmer wrote:
Stanford777 wrote:Explains alot Raven.

This statement may have been just as sincere. Your biased opinion in stating otherwise is not objective and lacks any supportive evidence. So a retraction appears appropriate.

It was intended to be in response to this post:
Bright Raven wrote:
greybeard wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
Yes. May have had some lead in it at that time.

Ron. You are in danger of lowering your position in life to being a "yes" man.

:D . In this case it was sincerity. I saw the crib me and my brothers were raised with. The top edge of the crib is chewed. At that time, all paint contained lead.
0 x
X

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Thu May 18, 2017 2:36 am

Bright Raven wrote:
Alan wrote:

Should have known him when he was called crow! It was crow, right? He's okay, just needs to understand him. Ron were you ever crow? Maybe it was bluebird? Or was it?.... lol

Was not crow. No, not bluebird. I have always been Bright Raven. That is my true name although I have been called many things.

including Inyati13.
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

ez14.
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby ez14. » Thu May 18, 2017 7:59 am

greybeard wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
Alan wrote:

including Inyati13.
margonme
0 x

Alan
GURU
GURU

Postby Alan » Thu May 18, 2017 8:35 am

Inyati
0 x
I'm not afraid of hard work, I can lay down next to it and fall asleep without a problem.

Commercialfarmer
GURU
GURU

Postby Commercialfarmer » Thu May 18, 2017 9:52 am

Blue Dawg
0 x
X

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Thu May 18, 2017 10:13 am

That is my current name although I have chosen to call myself by many other things.
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Postby Bestoutwest » Thu May 18, 2017 10:54 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:"alot" isn't a word.

This should help out. Alot can be a lot of things, but a word is not one of them.
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2 ... thing.html
0 x
How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book. ~Henry David Thoreau

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu May 18, 2017 10:59 am

Another is irregardless. When simply regardless is standard. Irregardless is a double negative but it is ingrained in language.
0 x

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Postby Bestoutwest » Thu May 18, 2017 12:27 pm

The one word I can't stand is "gonna." I'm going to look down on you if you use "gonna," I can't help it.
0 x
How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book. ~Henry David Thoreau

M-5
GURU
GURU

Postby M-5 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:The one word I can't stand is "gonna." I'm going to look down on you if you use "gonna," I can't help it.

You prolly already do , But I don't care, cuz im gonna do it anyhow
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:The one word I can't stand is "gonna." I'm going to look down on you if you use "gonna," I can't help it.

Your gonna need a step ladder to look down on me.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Deepsouth
GURU
GURU
Location: where the Mason-Dixon line is considered the far north

Postby Deepsouth » Thu May 18, 2017 1:09 pm

cowboy43 wrote:I just read that scientist think that if the astroid that hit land 65 million years ago and caused the extinction of the dinosaurs had hit a matter of seconds later or earlier it would have gone into the ocean thus the impact would have been absorbed by the waters and would not have caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. It makes you realize how fragile live is and how a second in life matters. How different life on earth would be if dinosaurs had lived. :cboy:

One Foggy night my wife and I were driving down a highway. As we were approaching an intersection where a county road crossed the highway I noticed in the rear view mirror that our baby daughter had somehow gotten out of her car seat restraints. I pulled into a turn off I knew about just about 100 yards before the intersection. As I was pulling in I noticed a car go through the intersection on the county road without stopping. As my wife was strapping the baby back in it occurred to me that if I had not pulled in I would have been going through that intersection when the other car ran through the stop sign. When my wife got back in the front seat I asked her how the baby got out. She said she had no idea.
I'm very certain that if that baby had not got out of her restraint there would have been a terrible accident that night. Devine intervention or just coincidence? I don't believe in coincidence. Not at that level anyway.
0 x
I don't plant taters and I don't plant cotton but I keep rolling along.

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Postby Bestoutwest » Thu May 18, 2017 1:11 pm

M-5 wrote:

You prolly already do , But I don't care, cuz im gonna do it anyhow
True Grit Farms wrote:

Your gonna need a step ladder to look down on me.

It's like nails on a verbal chalkboard.....
0 x

HDRider
GURU
GURU

Postby HDRider » Thu May 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Deepsouth wrote:
cowboy43 wrote:I just read that scientist think that if the astroid that hit land 65 million years ago and caused the extinction of the dinosaurs had hit a matter of seconds later or earlier it would have gone into the ocean thus the impact would have been absorbed by the waters and would not have caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. It makes you realize how fragile live is and how a second in life matters. How different life on earth would be if dinosaurs had lived. :cboy:

One Foggy night my wife and I were driving down a highway. As we were approaching an intersection where a county road crossed the highway I noticed in the rear view mirror that our baby daughter had somehow gotten out of her car seat restraints. I pulled into a turn off I knew about just about 100 yards before the intersection. As I was pulling in I noticed a car go through the intersection on the county road without stopping. As my wife was strapping the baby back in it occurred to me that if I had not pulled in I would have been going through that intersection when the other car ran through the stop sign. When my wife got back in the front seat I asked her how the baby got out. She said she had no idea.
I'm very certain that if that baby had not got out of her restraint there would have been a terrible accident that night. Devine intervention or just coincidence? I don't believe in coincidence. Not at that level anyway.

That gave me a chill.
0 x
bball wrote: "The juice wasn't worth the squeeze."
Dun said, "You gotta be flexible. Do whatever you have to do for the best results within your limitations."

Return to “Coffee Shop”