Packin Heat when mowing the lawn

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Craig Miller
GURU
GURU

Re: Packin Heat when mowing the lawn

Postby Craig Miller » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:20 pm

I do not pack when I am mowing my grass. Maybe I should start. I do pack when I am doing any kind of mowing on the farm though. One time I was mowing hay. I crossed into a different pasture so I got off to shut the gate. There were two mini horses there. One stud and one mare. As I was going back to the tractor the stud cut me off. I moved this way and he moved that way and we had our selves a little Mexican stand off. I tried to run him off and he reared up on me. He showed me his gun so I showed him mine. Luckily I was the one that got the first shot off and lived. I'll never go without it now.

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:29 pm

I don't but I always carry a bottle of whiskey and a MOAB in my pocket whenever I'm mowing the grass and whoever I encounter can either drink with me or die with me. Its their choice.

Most eventful thing that ever happened to me while mowing grass was a woman came out of nowhere and drug me in the house and had her way with me. I told her No, Don't, Stop but she ravaged me like I was just some man toy and left me so tired I couldn't finish mowing the grass and to throw salt on the wound she drank the last of my whiskey and rendered my MOAB useless for a good spell.

Strange times we live in.
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 pm

I'm gonna have to start cutting the grass.
The more I work the luckier I get...TexasBred

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

Bright Raven
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Jogeephus wrote:I don't but I always carry a bottle of whiskey and a MOAB in my pocket whenever I'm mowing the grass and whoever I encounter can either drink with me or die with me. Its their choice.

Most eventful thing that ever happened to me while mowing grass was a woman came out of nowhere and drug me in the house and had her way with me. I told her No, Don't, Stop but she ravaged me like I was just some man toy and left me so tired I couldn't finish mowing the grass and to throw salt on the wound she drank the last of my whiskey and rendered my MOAB useless for a good spell.

Lol
Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.

Cross-7
GURU
GURU

Postby Cross-7 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Jogeephus wrote:I don't but I always carry a bottle of whiskey and a MOAB in my pocket whenever I'm mowing the grass and whoever I encounter can either drink with me or die with me. Its their choice.

I can't stop laughing :lol:

melking
GURU
GURU

Postby melking » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:13 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:There's always a gun on me

You can't count your wife....
One thing you will never hear a southern boy say....Duct tape won't fix that.

Nesikep
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nesikep » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Cross-7 wrote:My oldest when he's not at the station has a landscaping and mowing business.
He also has a little kubota and mows some acerage.
He was shredding some property in the country and some guys pulled up and asked where Craig was.
He told them he hasn't seen him.
They said I know your Craig and we want our money.
This went back and forth until he pulled out his drivers license and showed them he wasn't Craig.
He told me he'd never be in that position again and got his CHL

While I do like the idea of CC, pulling a gun on 2 people who probably also have them isn't a winning proposition... I'm glad he used his brains to get out of it and they used theirs.
The only possible end result of treating all animals like people is that all people will be treated like animals

TennesseeTuxedo
GURU
GURU

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Bigfoot wrote:I've dropped my daughter off at some function, and I'm parked on the side of a busy street anxiously waiting her return. The clientele walking past my truck makes me wish I had my fowling piece, and a box of double ought, instead of this single six.

You're in a truck with a pistol yet your daughter walks amoungst them?
Wake me when we reach Scranton.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:28 pm

melking wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:There's always a gun on me

You can't count your wife....

Hey bud long time no hear... Yea especially this week may even be a couple guns on me... :shock:
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:13 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Bigfoot wrote:I've dropped my daughter off at some function, and I'm parked on the side of a busy street anxiously waiting her return. The clientele walking past my truck makes me wish I had my fowling piece, and a box of double ought, instead of this single six.

LOL
Excellent point TT. Proving Bigfoot doesn't carry so much for protection, but more by an inner desire to thin the herd
to conform to his standards. :)
(Bigfoot... I'm not saying that's all bad either... but stick to the double ought)

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Yes siree, my Ex does get around. :)

Bright Raven
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Son of Butch wrote:

Yes siree, my Ex does get around. :)

Its getting better. :lol2:
Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.

Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bigfoot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:29 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:

Ahhhhhh we mock that which we do not understand.

I dropped her in the front door, and drove to a parking space. The way I was dressed would have actually caused trouble. Best I just stayed low.
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Bigfoot wrote:
I dropped her in the front door, and drove to a parking space. The way I was dressed would have actually caused trouble. Best I just stayed low.

You drove and dropped your daughter off at a function in your red drop leaf longjohns?
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke
"The hottest places in Hades are for those who in time of great moral crises remain neutral" Dante

littletom
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby littletom » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:18 pm

If I felt like I had to pack a gun for my safety mowing my yard. I think I would throw in the towel and move.

Return to “Coffee Shop”