- M Gravlee
- Site Admin
- Posts: 797
- Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:30 pm
- Location: Perdido Key FL USA
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 58 times
1)Open https://postimage.org site. You don't have to open an account to upload a photo.
2) Click on Choose images. You will be taken to your Images Gallery on your computer. Browse & choose pic's you want to upload.
3)Postimage will upload your pic to their site.
4)Scroll down to various link options and click on the blue icon by Hotlink for forums. The link is now copied.
5)Open Cattletoday site. Go to thread where you would like to post photo, click on Post reply. The message box will open.
6)Paste the link which you copied from Postimage in message box.
7)Preview your pic to make sure it is correct before posting.
No more excuses for not submitting photos now...
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:21 pm
- Location: North Central Texas
- Santas and Duhram Reds
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:51 pm
- Location: www.missourimeadows.com
- Posts: 3630
- Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:38 pm
Schnurrbart wrote:I uploaded photos into the gallery, but there is no UBB code showing. What have I done wrong?
Here's what you do:
Right click on the pic, select properties. A window will pop up, and in that is the URL. Highlight the url, select copy, then go back to your post, select paste. Highlight the url again (this time in your post), and hit the Img button above. Repeat for other pics you wish to post.
Hope that helps.