The Angus conspiracy is brewing.

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of your favorite breed.
Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU

The Angus conspiracy is brewing.

Post by Brookhill Angus » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:38 pm

There are people questioning every aspect of the American Angus Association, questioning the very foundation of their data models, when these same people, I can almost guarantee, never got past elementary Algebra, can't even post a decent photo on CT, and are probably still using flip phones. When you have taken college-level statistical modeling courses as Ron and I have both done, then come talk to us, and we can have an informed conversation about EPDs. Until then, fly without instruments if you want, and watch out for vertigo.

There should be MBA level courses on this breed and what they have achieved. For those that don't know MBA stands for "Massive Bank Account"

With that said,

While you guys keep second guessing everything about Angus. I will keep pumping them out.

Here is a calf out of Connealy Capitalist. Momma is almost a ton.

http://bit.ly/2HUUThF

Life is great, huh?

"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." Oscar Wilde

jscunn
GURU
GURU

Re: The Angus conspiracy is brewing.

Post by jscunn » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:49 pm

Brookhill,
Why do you seem to put people down with almost every post. You dont have to announce you are the smartest person in the room to get your point across. Lots of people that read this took a simple college statistics course or two. Alot of people are not comfortable bragging about what they did, do, or plan to do. The guys who do it everyday for a living are the ones you need to talk to and more importantly listen to.

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Post by Caustic Burno » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:49 pm

You can make statistics read anything you want. Whenever a dollar is involved in any organization there will be graft over time. Figures don’t lie liars figure been many a scheme built off that formula. Statistical organizations are only as accurate as the information that’s fed in being accurate or inaccurate.
Money doesn’t buy happiness, but the lack does buy misery.

M-5
GURU
GURU

Post by M-5 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:53 pm

jscunn wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:49 pm
Brookhill,
Why do you seem to put people down with almost every post. You dont have to announce you are the smartest person in the room to get your point across. Lots of people that read this took a simple college statistics course or two. Alot of people are not comfortable bragging about what they did, do, or plan to do. The guys who do it everyday for a living are the ones you need to talk to and more importantly listen to.

the most severe case of little weenie syndrome I ever seen.
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU

Post by Brookhill Angus » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:58 pm

jscunn wrote:
Brookhill,
Name a person that I have personally attacked, called names, disparaged their operation and so on? If someone is offended by what I say, they should look inward to see why it's bothering them. Perhaps they are not cutting the mustard. That's not my fault.

Again, who's bragging? It's not bragging if you are doing it. I spoke with Midland today and they were "all in" on the America sons I'm going to produce, should I be humble? It's never gotten me anywhere in life. I've seen where humble usually get's someone, the poorhouse.

You are also assuming that you know who I speak with every day, you might be surprised the calls I make in order to learn, and the calls that are picked up, and the time that certain breeders allot to me in order to help.

As for M-5, do you want me to post another "getting schooled" video? The last one was taken down, I suppose to defend your honor. I would have been more impressed if you had thick skin, left it up so everyone could have a good laugh, and move on.
"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." Oscar Wilde

Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU

Post by Brookhill Angus » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:59 pm

Caustic Burno wrote:
You can make statistics read anything you want. Whenever a dollar is involved in any organization there will be graft over time. Figures don’t lie liars figure been many a scheme built off that formula. Statistical organizations are only as accurate as the information that’s fed in being accurate or inaccurate.
You obviously have not read Ray Dalio's "Principles". He became a multi-billionaire because he paid attention to the numbers.

jscunn
GURU
GURU

Post by jscunn » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:03 pm

Brookhill Angus wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:38 pm
There are people questioning every aspect of the American Angus Association, questioning the very foundation of their data models, when these same people, I can almost guarantee, never got past elementary Algebra, can't even post a decent photo on CT, and are probably still using flip phones. When you have taken college-level statistical modeling courses as Ron and I have both done, then come talk to us, and we can have an informed conversation about EPDs. Until then, fly without instruments if you want, and watch out for vertigo.

There should be MBA level courses on this breed and what they have achieved. For those that don't know MBA stands for "Massive Bank Account"

With that said,

While you guys keep second guessing everything about Angus. I will keep pumping them out.

Life is great, huh?
ahh maybe the people that are successful without ever going to College.. I had to go back two posts to find someone you insulted. Just because you didnt call them by name doesnt mean you didnt insult them.

M-5
GURU
GURU

Post by M-5 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:06 pm

Brookhill Angus wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:58 pm
jscunn wrote:
Brookhill,
Name a person that I have personally attacked, called names, disparaged their operation and so on? If someone is offended by what I say, they should look inward to see why it's bothering them. Perhaps they are not cutting the mustard. That's not my fault.

Again, who's bragging? It's not bragging if you are doing it. I spoke with Midland today and they were "all in" on the America sons I'm going to produce, should I be humble? It's never gotten me anywhere in life. I've seen where humble usually get's someone, the poorhouse.

You are also assuming that you know who I speak with every day, you might be surprised the calls I make in order to learn, and the calls that are picked up, and the time that certain breeders allot to me in order to help.

As for M-5, do you want me to post another "getting schooled" video? The last one was taken down, I suppose to defend your honor. I would have been more impressed if you had thick skin, left it up so everyone could have a good laugh, and move on.
post all you want , does not bother in the least . I know your kind and deal with a special few just like you on occasion and have attend a few funerals where the entire attendance could have rode together because people couldn't stand the one in the casket. There will come a time where you will wish you could trade the money for peace and comfort.
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

Hook2.0
Rancher
Rancher

Post by Hook2.0 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:11 pm

Its almost like hes trying to live down a previous reputation. I dont get it
Proud to be a multiplier

dbird33
Cowhand
Cowhand

Post by dbird33 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:14 pm

Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Post by callmefence » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:35 pm

Brookhill Angus wrote:

With that said,

Life is great, huh?
Life is great....
Let me first post my credentials.
I have a high school diploma and a year from a technical school in auto and diesel mechanics.
I have been self employed for over 25 years. I've never missed a payroll. I employee most of my immediate family. I can fix most anything or I can afford to buy new. My cattle make money without me pimping them and being a be nice for a outfit that I wish could be me.
My pictures and my post are not full of college level thesis because I don't sit around with my computer in one hand and myself in the other like some here apparently do. I give my opinions based on real experience of mine. Not regurgitation of something I've heard or read.
Now when you get up off your knees from the front of SAV brass and get your face wiped off.
Why don't you come school me........
Life is great
Last edited by callmefence on Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it ain't tight , It ain't right.

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

Hook2.0
Rancher
Rancher

Post by Hook2.0 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:45 pm

Dont play his game cmf. He wants the attention
Proud to be a multiplier

M-5
GURU
GURU

Post by M-5 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:55 pm

callmefence wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:35 pm
Brookhill Angus wrote:

With that said,

Life is great, huh?
Life is great....
Let me first post my credentials.
I have a high school diploma and a year from a technical school in auto and diesel mechanics.
I have been self employed for over 25 years. I've never missed a payroll. I employee most of my immediate family. I can fix most anything or I can afford to buy new. My cattle make money without me pimping them and being a be nice for a outfit that I wish could be me.
My pictures and my post are not full of college level thesis because I don't sit around with my computer in one hand and myself in the other like some here apparently do. I give my opinions based on real experience of mine. Not regurgitation of something I've heard or read.
Now when you get up off your knees from the front off SAV brass and get your face wiped off.
Why don't you come school me........
Life is great
Are you saying he is praying to the SAV gods or ??????? ??? ????!

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Post by Caustic Burno » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:05 pm

Brookhill Angus wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:59 pm
Caustic Burno wrote:
You obviously have not read Ray Dalio's "Principles". He became a multi-billionaire because he paid attention to the numbers.
Don’t need too before I retired I kept up with 2k employees running a half million barrels a day. My career was chemistry and numbers. Real life or death math not pretend math.
Last reply to post I failed the IQ test even opening the thread.
Money doesn’t buy happiness, but the lack does buy misery.

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Post by True Grit Farms » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:30 pm

Brookhill you must be a lot different in person, no one in their right mind would buy anything from you otherwise.
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.