Hereford bull

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of your favorite breed.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ky hills
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2034
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:54 pm
Location: Clark County, KY
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Hereford bull

Post by Ky hills » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:27 pm

This is a 9-24-17 son of Boyd Ft. Knox 17Y, out of a daughter of NJW 8E 120J Embassy 81S.
Image

Image

Image



User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 13767
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY
Has thanked: 702 times
Been thanked: 613 times

Re: Hereford bull

Post by TennesseeTuxedo » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:29 pm

Nice KY Hills.
Making Cattle Today Great Again!
Sometimes you do have to throw out the babies with the bath water.

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9952
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Location: Kentucky
Has thanked: 594 times
Been thanked: 590 times

Re: Hereford bull

Post by Bright Raven » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:31 pm

Very nice. I see you got hills too.
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 am
Location: Palmyra, TN
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Hereford bull

Post by TN Cattle Man » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:01 pm

Very nice... Nothing better to then a Hereford bull in the pasture! :cboy:
As for me and my house... We will Serve the Lord!

User avatar
Ky hills
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2034
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:54 pm
Location: Clark County, KY
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: Hereford bull

Post by Ky hills » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:03 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:31 pm
Very nice. I see you got hills too.
Thanks, and yep we got plenty of hills that is actually not as steep as some places are on the farm. Part of that hill is steep but doesn’t bother me to mow once I make a round on it but some places get me pretty concerned.

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9952
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Location: Kentucky
Has thanked: 594 times
Been thanked: 590 times

Re: Hereford bull

Post by Bright Raven » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:05 pm

Ky hills wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:03 pm
Bright Raven wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:31 pm
Very nice. I see you got hills too.
Thanks, and yep we got plenty of hills that is actually not as steep as some places are on the farm. Part of that hill is steep but doesn’t bother me to mow once I make a round on it but some places get me pretty concerned.
I plan to visit sometime. If you get up this way, stop in.
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
Ky hills
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2034
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:54 pm
Location: Clark County, KY
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: Hereford bull

Post by Ky hills » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:00 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:05 pm
Ky hills wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:03 pm
Bright Raven wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:31 pm
Very nice. I see you got hills too.
Thanks, and yep we got plenty of hills that is actually not as steep as some places are on the farm. Part of that hill is steep but doesn’t bother me to mow once I make a round on it but some places get me pretty concerned.
I plan to visit sometime. If you get up this way, stop in.
Yes, we are looking forward to your visit. We will try to get up that way again before the summer is out.

Post Reply