Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of your favorite breed.
User avatar
Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1644
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by Brookhill Angus » Thu May 30, 2019 3:16 pm

Arrived today.Time to get to work. :wave:

313


"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." Oscar Wilde

LCBulls
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:18 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by LCBulls » Thu May 30, 2019 3:21 pm

Brookhill Angus wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:16 pm
Arrived today.Time to get to work. :wave:

313
President or Southern Charm

I thought Power Play until I saw that it was from North American Breeders
Last edited by LCBulls on Thu May 30, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
M-5
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7309
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm
Location: AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 154 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by M-5 » Thu May 30, 2019 3:25 pm

orlando Bennett ???
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

User avatar
Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1644
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by Brookhill Angus » Thu May 30, 2019 3:27 pm

LCBulls wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:21 pm
Brookhill Angus wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:16 pm
Arrived today.Time to get to work. :wave:

313
President or Southern Charm

I thought Power Play until I saw that it was from North American Breeders
America
"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." Oscar Wilde

LCBulls
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:18 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by LCBulls » Thu May 30, 2019 3:35 pm

Nice, How did you pull that off?

Hook2.0
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 908
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:55 am
Location: NE Tennessee
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by Hook2.0 » Thu May 30, 2019 3:36 pm

Bobby bowden
Proud to be a multiplier

User avatar
Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1644
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by Brookhill Angus » Thu May 30, 2019 3:37 pm

LCBulls wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:35 pm
Nice, How did you pull that off?
Can't give away everything to you guys.

Just wanted folks on CT to know that if I say something is going to happen, then it will happen.
"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." Oscar Wilde

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9544
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Location: Kentucky
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by Bright Raven » Thu May 30, 2019 3:50 pm

How many straws? If that is not a secret.
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9544
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Location: Kentucky
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by Bright Raven » Thu May 30, 2019 3:57 pm

Image
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1644
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by Brookhill Angus » Thu May 30, 2019 3:59 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:50 pm
How many straws? If that is not a secret.
Let's just say that I ordered enough to last me for a couple of years, because I was told the wait list is reaching that point.

Here is a photo of him that is on Kelly Schaff's Instagram page, as well as Google. This bull is MIND BLOWING!

315

I think he will be just perfect for my 2000 pound cows. Hopefully he can add some mass to them.
"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." Oscar Wilde

LCBulls
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:18 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by LCBulls » Thu May 30, 2019 3:59 pm

Brookhill Angus wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:37 pm
LCBulls wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:35 pm
Nice, How did you pull that off?
Can't give away everything to you guys.

Just wanted folks on CT to know that if I say something is going to happen, then it will happen.
Did you ever get Power Play?

User avatar
Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1644
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by Brookhill Angus » Thu May 30, 2019 4:07 pm

LCBulls wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:59 pm
Brookhill Angus wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:37 pm
LCBulls wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:35 pm
Nice, How did you pull that off?
Can't give away everything to you guys.

Just wanted folks on CT to know that if I say something is going to happen, then it will happen.
Did you ever get Power Play?
Yup! A while back.

He's going to be used on my Raindance and Colonel daughters soon.

316
"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." Oscar Wilde

LCBulls
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:18 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by LCBulls » Thu May 30, 2019 4:10 pm

Nice, we used him on some flushes and on some cows.

I’d be more confident using America though.

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9544
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Location: Kentucky
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by Bright Raven » Thu May 30, 2019 4:15 pm

SAV America on your 2000 pound cows. Lol

These are the missions of Brookhill, the Angus Man who is taking Angus where the Breed has never gone before. I expect your Angus will replace the Wooly Mammoth as the largest mammal to have ever walked North America.
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1644
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Post by Brookhill Angus » Thu May 30, 2019 4:30 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:15 pm
SAV America on your 2000 pound cows. Lol

These are the missions of Brookhill, the Angus Man who is taking Angus where the Breed has never gone before. I expect your Angus will replace the Wooly Mammoth as the largest mammal to have ever walked North America.
LOL!

Now I need to get a Harvestore silo and a Summit mono-slope barn built to feed these hungry mouths on the way.
"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." Oscar Wilde

Post Reply