People's appearance

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
ga.prime
GURU
GURU

Re: People's appearance

Post by ga.prime » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:17 pm

herofan wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:01 pm

One poster, however, asked what I thought was a great question: Why is it that people currently care about the appearance of everything else they have, but not the appearance of their body? People will spend a lot of work getting their lawn to look majestic. Most people I know will go crazy if their mowing schedule gets off. Everyone wants their home to look great. If you drop in on someone unexpected, one of the first things they say is something like, “Oh, please overlook my house; it’s a mess.” They act as if a house that looks lived-in will mean they’re a horrible person. Most people want their vehicles spotless in public, but there seems to be no thought to presenting the body in a classy, stylish fashion. Apparently, the more one can look like a slob or a stripper want-to-be on their own time in public, the better.

On that site, nobody would directly address this question even though it was restated twice. Any thoughts here?
I have a thought. Maybe they are presenting their body in a classy, stylish fashion, only it's by their definition, not yours.

where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

ga.prime
GURU
GURU

Re: People's appearance

Post by ga.prime » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:37 pm

callmefence wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:47 pm
I think the million dollar question here is what was the condition of the vagina? Was it well kept or was it in disarray??
Was it an innie or an outie?
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?