Border Wall Prototypes

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
slick4591
GURU
GURU

Re: Border Wall Prototypes

Postby slick4591 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:But the Israelis don’t mess around. They SOS, and will violate sovereignty to assassinate people. We play nicer than that.

I find your choice of words hilarious. When illegals are trying to cross the border in Israel they are terrorist and enemy combatants, not someone looking to earn money. You may want to rethink that word, or are you looking to become employed by CNN?
0 x
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Postby Bestoutwest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:03 pm

BK9954 wrote:Don't shoot people on my property just for being on my property, that's a lawsuit and criminal charges waiting to happen. What kind of question is that? The one and only drugged out person that came screaming beating on my door in the middle of the night got held at gunpoint until the sheriff arrived. This isn't about my private property, this is about the border. The comment was about the borders of a Sovereign Nation being protected from invading unauthorized aliens.

You are suggesting the US government do no less. That's why I asked. Last time I checked the Israeli's and Palestinians were at war, if you'd like that with Mexico go for it. I think you're in a worse position than I for something like that, unless the Canadians back the Mexicans.

slick4591 wrote:
Bestoutwest wrote:But the Israelis don’t mess around. They SOS, and will violate sovereignty to assassinate people. We play nicer than that.

I find your choice of words hilarious. When illegals are trying to cross the border in Israel they are terrorist and enemy combatants, not someone looking to earn money. You may want to rethink that word, or are you looking to become employed by CNN?

Laugh it up, Slick. Then do some reading. I was responding to another's post about Israel. There is no way that I'd suggest shooting folks coming to the US. However, the Israeli's don't mess around. They will go wherever they want to take whomever they want.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herberts_ ... stwar_fate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wrath_of_God

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lillehammer_affair

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahya_El_Mashad
0 x
How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book. ~Henry David Thoreau

HeII is other people. ~Sartre

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:55 pm

When you have someone constantly wanting you dead,,Like the Muslims do Israel..you tend to want to nip it in the bud...we can stop ours without violence,they never will...they can thank Sarah for that..
0 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

slick4591
GURU
GURU

Postby slick4591 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Bestoutwest, Those links are not on point. What I have found is Israel has over 100,000 African immigrants they didn't "assassinate" living in country. It's the Arabs that choose to to enter the country illegally that are at risk because they are the terrorists. If you didn't know, Israel has legal entry points and those wanting to enter the country legally can if they qualify. How do you think the Arab on Israeli assaults are taking place? You own the verbiage you choose to use.
0 x
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:32 pm

slick4591 wrote:Bestoutwest, Those links are not on point. What I have found is Israel has over 100,000 African immigrants they didn't "assassinate" living in country. It's the Arabs that choose to to enter the country illegally that are at risk because they are the terrorists. If you didn't know, Israel has legal entry points and those wanting to enter the country legally can if they qualify. How do you think the Arab on Israeli assaults are taking place? You own the verbiage you choose to use.

Over 20% of the permanent residents of Israel are Arab. All the Israelis are doing is enforcing the laws.
1 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”