How would you handle this?

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Re: How would you handle this?

Postby ALACOWMAN » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:23 am

My Guess is,, she's been on to him all along....checking his computer to see where he's been,and set him up..
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:57 am

Kinda reminds me of the boudoir scene from the movie True Lies with Jamie Lee Curtis and Arnold S.
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:35 am

Farm Fence Solutions wrote:
SmokinM wrote:Not sure why he was hiring hookers if his 40something wife's body passed for a woman in her 20s.quote]

It wasn't the sex he was paying for. He was paying them to leave. Conformation is important, but disposition trumps it.

True, it's nothing to get it. The problem comes with them wanting to hang around. Hookers are paid to leave.

Farm Fence Solutions
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Husband comes home to find his wife packing her bags. He asks where she was going, and she replied "Las Vegas. Word is I can get 200 bucks for what I've been giving you for free." The husband starts packing his bags too, and the wife asks where he's going, to which he replies..."To Las Vegas to see how well you make it on $400 a year."
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

kenny thomas
GURU
GURU

Postby kenny thomas » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:03 pm

Might be his cheapest way out just to pay her for it. Easiest way to get it too.
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

Some people know people, who know people, who aren't very nice people and you could get a visit from them someday. So be good people.

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Farm Fence Solutions wrote:Husband comes home to find his wife packing her bags. He asks where she was going, and she replied "Las Vegas. Word is I can get 200 bucks for what I've been giving you for free." The husband starts packing his bags too, and the wife asks where he's going, to which he replies..."To Las Vegas to see how well you make it on $400 a year."

I love it!
"“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”