Contest - 'Those were the days'

Submit your photo today! You can be the next winner.
alisonb
GURU
GURU

Contest - 'Those were the days'

Postby alisonb » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:41 am

Send in a pic of yourself when you were in your late teens, early 20's. Your pic should depict the 'essence of youth'. Obviously the rule that pic should be taken by yourself will be waived. Thanks for the suggestion Greybeard :D

The deadline for entries is 22 August, the voting poll will be held from 23 - 31 August. All entries to be submitted via personal message to myself, alisonb. The winner will be announced on 1 August.

Good luck all 8)
Few is the number who think with their own minds and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein
Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Contest - 'Those were the days'

Postby greybeard » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:13 am

"corporal..can you drive a tractor?"

Dang right I can.
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

alisonb
GURU
GURU

Re: Contest - 'Those were the days'

Postby alisonb » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:16 am

The reason why I asked that your pic should depict 'the essence of youth' is that voters will be asked to vote for the pic that most captures that 'essence'...so the contest does not become one of who is the best looking/prettiest ;-)

"Youth is depicted as a time of vitality, good health, vigor, freshness, appearance etc".

Send your pics in folks, don't be shy :D
Few is the number who think with their own minds and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein
Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!

Return to “Photo Contest”