Texas style BBQ (Baker's Ribs)
Owner pit master Joe Duncan. 10 locations 6 are franchises all in Texas except for 1 lone outpost in Minnesota.
I ate there for the first time yesterday. Only time I've had what is billed as genuine Texas Style BBQ.
Joe Duncan claims they sell 750,000 lbs of smoked meats per year.
Here is the 2017 top 10 list of "Best In The World" as reviewed by Texas Monthly... all just happen to be in Texas
1. Snow's BBQ Lexington, Texas population 1100
2. Franklin Barbecue, Austin
3. Cattleack Barbecue, Dallas
4. Bodacious Bar-B-Q, Longview
5. Louie Mueller Barbecue, Taylor
6. Tejas Chocolate Craftory, Tomball
7. Corkscrew BBQ, Spring
8. Micklethwait Craft Meats, Austin
9. Evie Mae's Pit Barbecue, Wolfforth
10. Truth Barbecue, Brenham
Baker's Ribs was named in the 10 best bbq ribs in the Twin Cities...
I was wondering if anyone could tell me, how Baker's Ribs compare with this top 10 list from Texas.
Anyone think some other place/s should've made the Texas top 10 list?