IS THERE A DEMAND FOR STARTING CATTLE BEFORE SENDING TO FEED

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A DEMAND FOR GETTING CATTLE STARTED BEFORE SENDING THEM TO? I AM INTERESTED IN DOING THIS IN THE EAST COAST.....
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":dv0o8p6c said:
: YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A DEMAND FOR GETTING CATTLE STARTED BEFORE SENDING THEM TO? I AM INTERESTED IN DOING THIS IN THE EAST COAST.....<br>Yes there is a demand, and can help you move some of the animals. where are you in the eas?<p>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":mnejkwrd said:
: : YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A DEMAND FOR GETTING CATTLE STARTED BEFORE SENDING THEM TO? I AM INTERESTED IN DOING THIS IN THE EAST COAST.....<br>: Yes there is a demand, and can help you move some of the animals. where are you in the eas?<p>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":2o8edx0l said:
: : : YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A DEMAND FOR GETTING CATTLE STARTED BEFORE SENDING THEM TO? I AM INTERESTED IN DOING THIS IN THE EAST COAST.....<br>: : Yes there is a demand, and can help you move some of the animals. where are you in the eas?<p>HELLO I LIVE IN WEST VIRGINIA NEAR WESTON/CLARKSBURG EMAIL ME AT [email protected]<p><br>
<br>

[email protected]

> : YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF
> THERE IS A DEMAND FOR GETTING
> CATTLE STARTED BEFORE SENDING THEM
> TO? I AM INTERESTED IN DOING THIS
> IN THE EAST COAST..... Yes there
> is a demand, and can help you move
> some of the animals. where are
> you in the eas? WE'RE INTESTED IN THE SAME THING IN SOUTH CENTRAL KENTUCKY. WOULD LOVE TO TALK WITH SOMEONE WITH CONTACTS TO FEEDLOTS.

[email protected]

> : : : YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF
> THERE IS A DEMAND FOR GETTING
> CATTLE STARTED BEFORE SENDING THEM
> TO? I AM INTERESTED IN DOING THIS
> IN THE EAST COAST..... : : Yes
> there is a demand, and can help
> you move some of the animals.
> where are you in the eas? HELLO I
> LIVE IN WEST VIRGINIA NEAR
> WESTON/CLARKSBURG EMAIL ME AT
> <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>
>u can order a beef spotter lists around 400 feed lots across the U.S. for about $45.00 i have one and it is very usefull call info. at 806-555-1212 in AMARILLO,TX. FOR BEEF SPOTTER I HAVE MINE BUT IT IS N MY TRUCH WHICH IS N THE SHOP 50 MILES FROM HOME IF INTERESTED U CAN E-MAIL ME @ <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A> AND I WILL GET BACK 2 U ON ADDRESS.COMING FROM W.VA. MOST OF CATTLE N YOUR AREA USUALLY END UP N NEBRASKA IF 600+LBS. AND MOST LIKE THEM BUNK BROKE,WEANED,NOT TOO FLESHY,AND HAVE HAD COMPLETE VACCINATION'S IN AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR 2 DELIVERY W/O IMPLANTS BUT THAT DOES'NT PUT POUNDS ON FOR U NOT BEING IMPLANTED! OPEN HFRS. AND STAGLESS STRS. THAT ARE "GREEN" WILL NOT BE HARD TO SELL ANYWHERE!!!! IMPLANTED OR NOT. GOOD LUCK!

[email protected]

Latest posts