Border Collie Pups

Ideas, questions and pictures of your friends.
cowgirl08
Cowhand
Cowhand

Border Collie Pups

Post by cowgirl08 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:13 pm

Anybody know of anyone in Ohio whose got Border Collie pups for sale?

jp4ever
Beginner
Beginner

Post by jp4ever » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:53 pm

cowgirl08 i dont know where you live in ohio, but check with the local humane society, they usually have an over run on dogs. when we were looking for an australian sheperd someone suggested letting the local vets know what you are looking for. also the columbus dispatch only has one ad this week, www. dispatchclassifieds.com good luck

twmno101
Beginner
Beginner

Border Collie/Cattle Dog puppies - Texas Heelers

Post by twmno101 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:14 pm

I live in Tennessee, but will assist with travel expenses to get puppies to appropriate homes. I have Mother and Father on-site. Mother is working lines BC; Father is working lines BC and Australian Cattle Dog - Blue Heeler. Father is in training for agility and shows much promise (he's 2.5 yrs. old). Mother has GREAT herding instinct but has not yet began training - just obedience and some agility (she's 3 yrs. old). Four males and two females. All marked typical BC; one with short hair; some will have ear(s) standing up; all VERY smart and active. Will be great agility, flyball, herding, disc dog competitors, or general all around ranch/farm dogs. Small adoption fee to cover costs for worming, first shots, and microchipping. I was just in Toledo last weekend and have family in Michigan - so travel to Ohio is no problem. Pups must go to working homes.

cowgirl08
Cowhand
Cowhand

Post by cowgirl08 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:22 pm

how much total? we had two BC's and lost our best one last christmas. great dog, had her for 15 years. I love Bo to death but he ain't quite the ranch dog his mama was. Anything with herding instinct sounds great
The speed of life is at a gallop. Push your heels down in the stirrups and sit deep, cause your in for a long hard ride.

Howdyjabo
GURU
GURU

Post by Howdyjabo » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:12 pm