My German Shepherd Hates My Neighbors

Ideas, questions and pictures of your friends.
Snider_Angus
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Post by Snider_Angus » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:23 am

i found a good home for him and he is leaving later today. its in town and i really dont think he will do good. this guy works on oil rigs and he was gonna take him with him.

Brute 23
GURU
GURU

Post by Brute 23 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:21 am

That dog just needed a good whoop'n.

Tie him up where he could see them go by. When they go by and the dog gets up like he wants to go after the car you shoud have walked over there and popped him good on the butt and said "get out of there".

Not with you hand and let out a nagging "Quit it Lucky". I am talking about keeping a leather belt or piece of sash cord by the door and double it up, maybe even a hot shot. Pop him good once and use and authorative voice... no need to yell, or continously hit the dog.

Snider_Angus
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Post by Snider_Angus » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:55 pm

Not much i can do know since he's not mine aymore. Today had to be the saddest day of my life. i walked to the barn today and i thought about how he would never be right there at my side. i dont care if he is a hellion or an angel i raised him from when he could fit in my hand and now after 3 years i can tell him to do anything and he would do it and he wouldnt do anything anyone else said. i had to tell him to get in the pickup cause he wouldnt listen to my dad, the lady, or my mom. i really hope i never ever have to do that again.

Horticattleman
GURU
GURU

Post by Horticattleman » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:50 am

Snider_Angus wrote:Not much i can do know since he's not mine aymore. Today had to be the saddest day of my life. i walked to the barn today and i thought about how he would never be right there at my side. i dont care if he is a hellion or an angel i raised him from when he could fit in my hand and now after 3 years i can tell him to do anything and he would do it and he wouldnt do anything anyone else said. i had to tell him to get in the pickup cause he wouldnt listen to my dad, the lady, or my mom. i really hope i never ever have to do that again.

I'm sorry, I know you feel bad. Buut I think you made the right decision. I would not want to lose the dog, but then again I would not to lose the farm either. Not for a dog.
If my avatar offends you, you need a history lesson!