State Dog

Ideas, questions and pictures of your friends.
76 Bar
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1353
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:17 pm
Location: South Western Oregon
Has thanked: 589 times
Been thanked: 453 times

Re: State Dog

Post by 76 Bar » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:49 pm

Mcgruff was the crime fighting dog. He was being a little facetious.
Egad...I've been hornswoggled... :lol2:
Forgive my ignorance...off the grid from '72 to '90.
McGruff ended up in prison in 2014, sentenced to 16 years in the federal pound for drug possession, possession of illegal firearms, including a grenade launcher and thousands of rounds of ammunition.
1,000 marijuana plants, 27 weapons — including a grenade launcher, and 9,000 rounds of ammunition
That would be considered small potatoes in Humboldt County CA. :lol2:



User avatar
Son of Butch
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6376
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Frost Bite Falls, Minnesota
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 427 times

Re: State Dog

Post by Son of Butch » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 pm

76 Bar wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:49 pm
1,000 marijuana plants, 27 weapons — including a grenade launcher, and 9,000 rounds of ammunition
That would be considered small potatoes in Humboldt County CA. :lol2:
That would be considered self reliant in True Grit's County in Georgia.

76 Bar
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1353
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:17 pm
Location: South Western Oregon
Has thanked: 589 times
Been thanked: 453 times

Re: State Dog

Post by 76 Bar » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:23 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Triangle
Legalization and a plethora of subsequent regulations last year put a dent in the renegade often murderous behavior of the growers and horrific assault on the land and critters that dwell there e.g. mind boggling amounts of rodenticides.

User avatar
JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4789
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:51 pm
Location: Middle Georgia
Has thanked: 441 times
Been thanked: 488 times

Re: State Dog

Post by JMJ Farms » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:09 pm

Son of Butch wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 pm
76 Bar wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:49 pm
1,000 marijuana plants, 27 weapons — including a grenade launcher, and 9,000 rounds of ammunition
That would be considered small potatoes in Humboldt County CA. :lol2:
That would be considered self reliant in True Grit's County in Georgia.
Grit has a Grenade launcher? That sand bagging son of a gun has been holding out on me. I’m calling him tomorrow. We are gonna play with that bad boy
Until we remember that the left wing and the right wing belong to the same bird and we come together as a nation then this country is in for more turmoil - Jogeephus

User avatar
greybeard
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 19273
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland Tx
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 758 times

Re: State Dog

Post by greybeard » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:50 pm

JMJ Farms wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:09 pm
Son of Butch wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 pm
76 Bar wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:49 pm
1,000 marijuana plants, 27 weapons — including a grenade launcher, and 9,000 rounds of ammunition
That would be considered small potatoes in Humboldt County CA. :lol2:
That would be considered self reliant in True Grit's County in Georgia.
Grit has a Grenade launcher? That sand bagging son of a gun has been holding out on me. I’m calling him tomorrow. We are gonna play with that bad boy
WHOOOF!
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

User avatar
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 30427
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Heart of Texas
Has thanked: 476 times
Been thanked: 330 times

Re: State Dog

Post by TexasBred » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:05 am

ga.prime wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:30 pm
Having a state dog is the dumbest thing I've heard of this week.
You don't like it cause you can't spell it....the word is "D A W G". :lol2: :lol2: :hide:
“Tell me what you brag about and I'll tell you what you lack”

Spanish Proverb

User avatar
ga.prime
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5679
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:24 am
Location: So. Cent. Ga.
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 230 times

Re: State Dog

Post by ga.prime » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:14 pm

TexasBred wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:05 am
ga.prime wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:30 pm
Having a state dog is the dumbest thing I've heard of this week.
You don't like it cause you can't spell it....the word is "D A W G". :lol2: :lol2: :hide:
Got me there. :lol2:
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

User avatar
Son of Butch
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6376
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Frost Bite Falls, Minnesota
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 427 times

Re: State Dog

Post by Son of Butch » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 pm

I think Montana's state "Dawg" is the Grizzly Bear. :)

User avatar
Son of Butch
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6376
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Frost Bite Falls, Minnesota
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 427 times

Re: State Dog

Post by Son of Butch » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:05 am

Minnesota, aka "The Star of the North", 2019 our snowiest February on record with another
round of snow storms coming tonight.
Minnesota State slogan, "Blizzards... ya get used to it."

Statehood 1858, settled by Norwegians seeking relief from the excessive heat of Iowa winters.

Minnesota from the Sioux Indian word for Lye soaked fish.

Boasts the Mall of America in Bloomington, 9.5 million sq ft capable of holding 160,000 teenagers
and other idiots on cell phones seeking overpriced goods and services.

Madison, Mn. known as "the Lutefish capital of the world."
(Avoid this city at all costs.)

User avatar
1982vett
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9214
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Central Texas
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: State Dog

Post by 1982vett » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:58 am

Son of Butch wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:05 am
Minnesota, aka "The Star of the North", 2019 our snowiest February on record with another
round of snow storms coming tonight.
Minnesota State slogan, "Blizzards... ya get used to it."

Statehood 1858, settled by Norwegians seeking relief from the excessive heat of Iowa winters.

Minnesota from the Sioux Indian word for Lye soaked fish.

Boasts the Mall of America in Bloomington, 9.5 million sq ft capable of holding 160,000 teenagers
and other idiots on cell phones seeking overpriced goods and services.

Madison, Mn. known as "the Lutefish capital of the world."
(Avoid this city at all costs.)
Probably won’t have to sweat this Texan showing up any time soon.... :lol:
Aug 7, 2019 22:51GMT -5 the illustrious potentate said:
Because you have the freedom to say what you think, doesn't always mean that you should.

The right to speak freely is not free of consequences.

JWBrahman
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:48 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 94 times

Re: State Dog

Post by JWBrahman » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:14 pm

Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog
www.nalc-inc.org
Here's mine, he was born May 27.
Imagebest free image hosting
Revenge is a fool's game. Arthur Morgan

Post Reply