Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Let us know who you are.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:57 am
We are from Northern Ohio. We have a small beef farm. Currently have 24 head. We strive for prime marbling. We have 3 purebred Wagyu, 2 purebred Angus heifers, and the rest are black baldie/shorthorn crosses. Joining here to learn more about cattle. We have 2 boys ages 11 and 13. Our 13 year old will be taking his first market beef this coming year to the fair. It will be a learning experience for us all!!
- Trail Boss
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:49 am
- Location: ne texas
- Has thanked: 110 times
- Been thanked: 110 times
howdy and welcome
i know as much about this as anything else i don't know much about
happiness is healthy cattle
- Posts: 14429
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
- Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY
- Has thanked: 946 times
- Been thanked: 938 times
Making Cattle Today Great Again!
Sometimes you do have to throw out the babies with the bath water.
- Posts: 4676
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 am
- Location: S.E. Queensland, Australia
- Has thanked: 363 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Welcome, you sound like you have a plan and are working to, good work.
TN Cattle Man
- Posts: 3000
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 am
- Location: Palmyra, TN
- Has thanked: 45 times
- Been thanked: 70 times
to the Boards!!
As for me and my house... We will Serve the Lord!
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:30 pm
- Location: Where the rockets rattle your windows. Fl but my heart in WV.
- Has thanked: 66 times
- Been thanked: 46 times
If you are going to be stupid you gotta be tough