New

Let us know who you are.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hootowl
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:42 pm
Location: Southwestern tip of VA
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

New

Post by Hootowl » Sun May 12, 2019 8:45 pm

Hello from the mountains of VA. Looking forwards to learning a few things.


My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

jehosofat
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 737
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:25 pm
Location: Alabama
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: New

Post by jehosofat » Sun May 12, 2019 8:50 pm

Hootowl wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:45 pm
Hello from the mountains of VA. Looking forwards to learning a few things.
Welcome, a lot of folks here know a lot of things, but a couple know every damm thing.

User avatar
Hootowl
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:42 pm
Location: Southwestern tip of VA
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: New

Post by Hootowl » Sun May 12, 2019 8:51 pm

The first few discussions i have read made me wonder.
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

User avatar
sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5036
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Location: Southern IL
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: New

Post by sim.-ang.king » Sun May 12, 2019 9:11 pm

jehosofat wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:50 pm
Hootowl wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:45 pm
Hello from the mountains of VA. Looking forwards to learning a few things.
Welcome, a lot of folks here know a lot of things, but a couple know every damm thing.
You know our motto, "If we don't have an answer, we'll make something up!"


:welcome: :welcome: , Hootowl
Why should I apologize for becoming a monster?
Did anyone apologize for making me one?

User avatar
Hootowl
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:42 pm
Location: Southwestern tip of VA
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: New

Post by Hootowl » Sun May 12, 2019 9:15 pm

Before we get too far I have been here since 2009 under my name, Kenny Thomas. Tried to change names but the only way it seems is to register again. Even contacted Mod 1 to see if it can be done. So here i am, again.
And no I have not been banned and came back.
But thanks for the welcome.
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

User avatar
sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5036
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Location: Southern IL
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: New

Post by sim.-ang.king » Sun May 12, 2019 9:30 pm

Hootowl wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:15 pm
Before we get too far I have been here since 2009 under my name, Kenny Thomas. Tried to change names but the only way it seems is to register again. Even contacted Mod 1 to see if it can be done. So here i am, again.
And no I have not been banned and came back.
But thanks for the welcome.
Should of kept us going, see how long you could get away with it. Maybe even pretend to be Sir Lion for a while. :lol:
Why should I apologize for becoming a monster?
Did anyone apologize for making me one?

User avatar
Hootowl
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:42 pm
Location: Southwestern tip of VA
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: New

Post by Hootowl » Sun May 12, 2019 9:42 pm

sim.-ang.king wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:30 pm
Hootowl wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:15 pm
Before we get too far I have been here since 2009 under my name, Kenny Thomas. Tried to change names but the only way it seems is to register again. Even contacted Mod 1 to see if it can be done. So here i am, again.
And no I have not been banned and came back.
But thanks for the welcome.
Should of kept us going, see how long you could get away with it. Maybe even pretend to be Sir Lion for a while. :lol:
I actually considered it, even considered arguing with BR. But I can't keep up with him.
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9411
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 526 times

Re: New

Post by True Grit Farms » Mon May 13, 2019 3:59 am

Hootowl? Guess it beats Oldcoot.
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 13411
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY
Has thanked: 537 times
Been thanked: 503 times

Re: New

Post by TennesseeTuxedo » Mon May 13, 2019 4:46 am

Get your log in fixed Kenneth.
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

Post Reply