Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Let us know who you are.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:59 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
I am new in the cow raising. But I do have some great people I call and talk with. I love your forum and the added info I can get here.
Thanks for what you do, Tammy
- Posts: 738
- Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:26 pm
- Location: Near the Mason Dixon line
- Has thanked: 20 times
- Been thanked: 26 times
this is a great place to learn!
- Posts: 5728
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:55 am
- Location: myakka city fl
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 13 times
where ya at
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
sooner or later im gonna be all beefmasters...probly be later
- Posts: 10305
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm
- Location: Farmersville, Texas
- Has thanked: 169 times
- Been thanked: 180 times
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown
- Posts: 18653
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm
- Location: Cleveland Tx
- Has thanked: 104 times
- Been thanked: 454 times
Welcome to Cattle Today!
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.
- Posts: 1167
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:30 pm
- Location: Where the rockets rattle your windows. Fl but my heart in WV.
- Has thanked: 41 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
If you are going to be stupid you gotta be tough
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:18 am