Possible solution to a old problem

Share knowledge or ideas about doing anything and everything.
Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Possible solution to a old problem

Post by Bigfoot » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:11 pm

callmefence wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:43 am
Bigfoot wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:18 am
Can't believe I'm weighing inhere.........5 gallon bucket, with the bottom cut out. Top side has a pool noodle zip tied to it. I prefer those heavy 5 gallon buckets with a flat side for horses. A small packet of wet wipes also makes the experience far more enjoyable.
That's pretty good. A bucket is still a pretty good size footprint on the back of a truck. But it could be set up on the job site and moved daily.
You know what...it would be good outside the deer stand as well. It's amazing the uses for those pool noodles....... maybe when you get time you could post a pic.
The bathroom in my LQ trailer is so small, you have to drop your pants in the hallway and back in. I keep one in my tack compartment at all times. They actually make liners for them, for that purpose. I just get in the horse compartment and do my thing. Seal the bag good, and toss the contents in a trash can. roping tonight at my house, so hopefully i remember.

Edited to add: spare to expense on the wipes. Get the quilted

Your not a small business owner. Your a stay at home mom trapped in a pyramid scheme.

bball
GURU
GURU

Post by bball » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:23 pm

Every king should have his throne..you could leave off the catch bucket while out on the jobsite. Let the chips fall where they may so to speak.
All you need is a collapsible version for the work rig.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. -Aesop
Exercising compassion provides the most linear and fulfilling state of happiness.

Hippie Rancher
GURU
GURU

Post by Hippie Rancher » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:45 pm

bball wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:23 pm
Every king should have his throne..you could leave off the catch bucket while out on the jobsite. Let the chips fall where they may so to speak.
All you need is a collapsible version for the work rig.

got one of those for $30 to deal with no "handles" in my bathroom after knee surgery. think it could be REAL handy around barn or working pens away from house. :lol2:

Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Bigfoot » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:08 pm

My throne away from home.
Your not a small business owner. Your a stay at home mom trapped in a pyramid scheme.

hurleyjd
GURU
GURU

Post by hurleyjd » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:23 am

Have you ever had to go when out in the field or woods. Say that you have a pair of overhauls on. You have pulled the bib and suspenders up and out of the way. After you have finished the job and cleaned your self best that you could and you get up and the clip on the suspenders fall in the pile while getting up. That is catastrophe that happens and you have to live with the smell the rest of the day.