Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Discuss grasses and how to grow and harvest them.
- Posts: 4316
- Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:13 am
- Location: Grimes County, TX
- Has thanked: 105 times
- Been thanked: 128 times
It may be tough without a picture of the seed head.
Life is too short to drink cheap beer or dance with ugly women.
- Posts: 9966
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:16 pm
- Location: SW tip of Virginia
- Has thanked: 61 times
- Been thanked: 721 times
Try plantnet.net. take a picture and it will tell you
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT
- Trail Boss
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:24 pm
- Location: Southeast Illinois
- Has thanked: 53 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
Looks like foxtail but again, hard to tell without a seed head.