Charlo

Discuss upcoming sales and sale results.
User avatar
gizmom
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2090
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Molino Florida
Contact:

Re: Charlo

Postby gizmom » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 pm

We have used both Paxton and Charlo. I like the Charlo's better than his sire the Paxton's were really good but the Charlo calves are more powerful.

Gizmom
Respect give it to get it!

User avatar
Son of Butch
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2373
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Frost Bite Falls, Minnesota

Re: Charlo

Postby Son of Butch » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:55 pm

angus9259 wrote:why go charlo instead of his sire, paxton?

Why Paxton instead of Charlo?

angus9259
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2559
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:29 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Charlo

Postby angus9259 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:29 am

Son of Butch wrote:
angus9259 wrote:why go charlo instead of his sire, paxton?

Why Paxton instead of Charlo?


Please keep logic to yourself. Just alternative facts please....

Hunter
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 am
Location: KC, MO

Re: Charlo

Postby Hunter » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:34 am

So, it wouldn't be a horrible decision to buy some heifers that were A.I.'ed by him?

angus9259
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2559
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:29 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Charlo

Postby angus9259 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:25 pm

Hunter wrote:So, it wouldn't be a horrible decision to buy some heifers that were A.I.'ed by him?


Depends what you paid for them and the quality of the heifers.

Hunter
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 am
Location: KC, MO

Re: Charlo

Postby Hunter » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:30 am

angus9259 wrote:
Hunter wrote:So, it wouldn't be a horrible decision to buy some heifers that were A.I.'ed by him?


Depends what you paid for them and the quality of the heifers.


I set myself up for that answer. :)


Return to “Cattle Sales”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests